The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

The Fab 5,a Week Old Already!!!

Growing so fast............all beautiful but

i still think Homer is
alove1.gif

They look gorgeous. Otto is my fave :wub:

I took this wee video clip of Holly this afternoon :D .....

That video is sooooo cute! I love the way mom cleans her to make sure she is ok.

the video clip of holly was just beautiful.mum and pups look so happy.well done on a lovely litter. :))

Awww Debbie, they are all beautiful... :huggles: loved those little open mouths...and pink paws... :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

and those videos were lurveley... :lol: :huggles:

Ahhh, how sweet are they :wub: Holly of course must be dreaming of a white christmas - milky white!! What a lovely attentive mummy Poppy is too, you must be over the moon Debs :huggles:

I can't believe they are a week old already!!!! Where has the time went to? :blink:

They are coming along really well and are lovely chunky liitle babies :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: ,obviously Pops is doing a great job...AGAIN!! :thumbsup: I love both videos but the first one is so sweet when she jumps...bless her little cotton sox! :wub: :huggles:

OMG they are absolutely the cutest little pups, are these the ones from Devon way from the rescue bitch (Connie was it?)that was hiding a suprise pregnancy?? My sister sent me the link to the site and my mum was waiting by the PC for her to give birth, they are kind of famous in my parents house...... :wub:

What will happen to them are they up for rehoming once old enough? (w00t)

kellysomer said:
OMG they are absolutely the cutest little pups, are these the ones from Devon way from the rescue bitch (Connie was it?)that was hiding a suprise pregnancy?? My sister sent me the link to the site and my mum was waiting by the PC for her to give birth, they are kind of famous in my parents house......  :wub:
What will happen to them are they up for rehoming once old enough?  (w00t)

Hi Kelly?no,these aren't from Devon,& neither are they out of a rescue bitch.Poppy has been with me since a puppy,& this is her second litter :)

I so hope the poor rescue girlie has her pups ok,& fingers crossed she only has a small litter to cope with,bless her :huggles:

My puppies are all spoken for :thumbsup:

OMG how did I miss this .. Congratulation Poppy and Flynn .What a stunning litter . :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Absolutely gorgeous babies :wub:

Still love Otto and Holly :huggles:

Liz and the Monellis

Awwww how cute is little Holly Hiccup having a Hissy fit (w00t)

Oh that is gonna be just one little madam i can see it now, Debs BE PREPARED :eek: :lol: :- " :D

think Nikkis right Debs,Holly is gonna be a handful! :- " me,i think Otto is sooooo cute as a button! :wub: all the pups look gorgeous and id hate to try to pick one of them

LOL sorry must have got my wires crossed.

Connie i think had 10!!! 3 bitches and 7 dogs and one of them was called Homer too, think thats where the confusion came.

Oh my they are so cute......... shame they're all spoken for :- "

Back