The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

The Cottswolds

peony said:
Hey can I come too??????? I dont have whips mind, but mine are still pointy noses nonetheless !  :D
Was the pub garden you were in the Kingsbridge or the Manse?????

Fab pics by the way  :thumbsup:

We went the manse first then eat outside the kingsbridge,realised the name as it`s in the background of me and missy moo in the river!Yea come along i`ll clarify when i have exact dates and times etc.....

great pics,looks like you had a good time :thumbsup:

I had my first honeymoon in the Cotswolds and stayed at the `Dormy House Hotel `in Broadway :huggles: Although it was January and we didnt get out too much :- " lots of snow you see :lol: I love the Cotswolds esp Bourton -on -the -water :wub:

Great pics , thanks for sharing

I used to go on holiday to Bouton-on-the-Water a lot with my family when I was younger, as you say it's an unusual place and very pretty. Did you go and see the model village? It's a must see!

george06 said:
Just sorted a long weekend up there this time at the end of August,a thurs till monday so will have more time to explore this beautiful place.Anyone fancy meeting up for an afternoon in Bourton on the water in Aug with their dogs let us know.
looks like we'll miss you! me and a friend are off camping at the beginning of august - just sorting out where to go - cotswolds looks very nice!

My last Hare Coursing event was in the Cotswolds, fantastic, undulating country.Love the brickwork colour used in house construction.I often go through the area now, love the place.

GreyKnight said:
I used to go on holiday to Bouton-on-the-Water a lot with my family when I was younger, as you say it's an unusual place and very pretty.  Did you go and see the model village?  It's a must see!

Never had a chance,someone did mention it but never got round to it as it was the last day...next time then!

look a lovely place :wub: sometimes we don't realize how lucky we are to live in such a lovely country,its just the way its runned and certain people spoiling it

Julie D said:
looks like evryone had a great time, your Missy gets spoilt everywhere she goes, doesn't she ! Did she get a campers cooked breakfast each morning ?  :lol:   Lou looks a nice little whippet and you had brill weather too

Lou the lakeside whippet was great,he was so tiny i couldn`t believe it,thought he was a pup until his owner(who looked like Jake in Eastenders btw)told me he was 10.

Met my mate Kenny this morning who`s got 2 whippys.the reason i wanted one in the 1st place when i seen his,he goes croxteth pk every day at 6 with his mate who`s got a little Lurcher so if you fancy a bonanza whippet run soon let us know,as Andrea wants to meet up with hers too,maybe one day this week or next sunday...what do you think.

Wonderful photos George, sounds like you had a lovely holiday!

I love Bourton on the Water too.

Try again

No_barking.jpg

Joanna said:

lol :D :D vey good,why didn`t i think of that!

They were great btw ,just stumbled on them behind a lttle wine sellers in Broadway in a little side road,heard the barking so investigated,they were really friendly,all females too,pack of about 30 fox hounds.For one moment in my life i wished i was a male fox hound!

george06 said:
Joanna said:

lol :D :D vey good,why didn`t i think of that!

They were great btw ,just stumbled on them behind a lttle wine sellers in Broadway in a little side road,heard the barking so investigated,they were really friendly,all females too,pack of about 30 fox hounds.For one moment in my life i wished i was a male fox hound!

Dare you to take a can of white paint with you next time you go :- "

Glad you had a great time :thumbsup: Enjoyed your pictures. :)

Back