The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

The Colour Of Whippets Fur

Now (@ 9 months) he is more reddy fawn... but we love him all the same :D :wub:

Stetch_Sidney.jpg

:oops: sorry, that was a rather (w00t) rude one of him :b

All girlie dogs look away!!! lol

urchin said:
just wondering what IYKWIM means, cornish?
i know quite a few of the IMHO, ROFLMAO, STFW, RTFM type web abbreviations, is this one i've not heard of????

just curious, sorry to interrupt!

ps Eve, your little girl is stunning! Very similar colouring to Dij, but i've always been told he's silver brindle!

IYKWIM = If You Know What I Mean :p

hi Rachel,why don't you come to Paighton CH show this Thursday,held at Crealy Park,clyst st.mary,exeter,whippets are in the morning

daledogs said:
hi Rachel,why don't you come to Paighton CH show this Thursday,held at Crealy Park,clyst st.mary,exeter,whippets are in the morning

Hi Dawn,

Would of loved too but we're a bit tied up at the moment with going away in a fortnights time and having to sort out the accounts for the taxman before hand..

:) thanks though

To get solid blue at least on of the parents has to be solid blue or black. So looking brindle or fawn parents, you know their pups will NOT be solid blue. Here is picture of solid blue bitch with her litter. You can see the difference between the solid blue pups and the blue brindle (top middle) and blue brindle parti.

The colour of solid blue baby looks pretty much the same as the adult. My Genevieve at one week and 8 months.

Last edited by a moderator:
[

If you ask for a blue pup you should get one like this

or her sons

I recognise those two.

Sparkey (all blue) looks the image of his mum now (almost).

Sharon

Back