The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

The " Angel Gang Take Delivery Of A Special New Angel "

Derekrfc

Registered
Reaction score
:D It is with great pleasure that i write to announce that the " Angel Gang " from Ayrshire took delivery of a very very Special New :wub: " Angel " :wub: last night.

Born at 3.40am ths morning and weighing a reasonable 8lbs little Angel :wub: " Murren Ann Ronney " :wub: came into the world.

I am sure that i speak from everyone at the SPWRC when i congratulate Laura and Stuart and wish them all the best with little :wub: Murren :wub:

Hope to see her soon, Mum ( Laura ) and baby are healthy and happy. :D

Many congrats to Laura and Stuart and girls, many hands make light work for looking after the dogs!!!

Have fun

Love from the Wilsdons

We would love to thank everyone for all their kind messages and cards that have been sent.Laura and baby Murrin are doing great but still in hospital but hoping to be back home in the next day or so.Will get some piccys on asap HINT HINT Derek as you's all should know by now im useless at trying this downloading pictures thingy lol so i will need to rely on Derek AGAIN to post the pics.We would also like to thank Derek for his lovely message thank you so much from all of us.

I would just like to welcome the :wub: :wub: Murrin into this crazy world lol so glad that everything went well Laura and Stuart i just know this little girl is going to be soooooooo spoilt she has been long awaited and to big sister Gio you are going to have soooo much fun with your baby sister the Blue gang will be up for baby cuddles and puppy cuddles very soon cant wait to meet you baby Murrin

Back