The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Thankyou

affieluver

Registered
Reaction score
to evryone for your kind words with regards to max unfortunately there may not be the ending i had hoped for he had probably been there since friday and was covered in maggots so has had to be shaved completly he has a huge cut under his tongue which had to be stitched his jaw has been wired also :(

but the main thing seems to be the level of brain damage he has recieved as he still is not as responsive as they would like :(

he will stay at the vets for a few more days im off to see him tonight so please keep your fingers crossed for my boy thanks to everyone for your kind comments it really does helpx :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sending positive thoughts.... :luck: :luck:

Stay strong little one... :huggles: :huggles:

Thinkingofyou007.gif

thhug_panda1.jpg

sending you positive vibes :luck: :huggles: :luck:

:huggles: oh bless....ive everything crossed for him :huggles:

Aww bless his little heart :(

everything crossed her kel ,sending lots of positive vibes :huggles: :huggles:

12373.gif

love and prayers Kel, for you and Max :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

everythings crossed for you, i do hope hes ok :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

Please, God, I hope Max pulls through :huggles:

Neurological damage can repair .......... it just takes a while longer than physical problems.

Hang in there, Kelly and Max :thumbsup: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

:huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

:luck: :luck: hope all goes well fingers crossed for you :huggles: :huggles:

I've only just seen this Kelly. I'm sorry to hear about Max. I hope you get some good news tonight at the vets :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

We too had our cat Charlie hit by a car he was left in some bushes and an old gentleman saw him and recognised him as our cat an knocked on the door to tell us

Stay strong Max you can pull through :huggles: :huggles: :luck: :luck:

:( poor max sending lots of posative thoughts your way hun :huggles: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

stay strong max where all sending postive vibes for you sweet little boy :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

Sorry kelly only just seen this :(

Sure max will pull through Lots of positive thoughts being sent your way :huggles:

Hopw the news was good tonight :luck: :luck:

I am so so sorry, what heartless people, poor little cat. I hope he pulls through, keep positive for him. :huggles: :wub:

Poor little Max :( Everything crossed for you and the wee man :luck: :luck:

Thinking of you and sending lots of hugs :huggles: :huggles: and positive thoughts :flowers:

Emma xxx

Back