The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Thanks To Old Gang For Lovely Day Nice Barque After Racing

dart

Registered
Reaction score
Just like to thank old hall gang for lovely days racing and nice barque after racing good banter in club with who's got best pup for coming up puppy champs and who's going to win next week and not forget who's best dog that ever raced so you can imagine we were putting the world to rights so thanks for the good company that's what the sports about win or lose enjoying good days racing well done again Lyndon & bethany :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
been told it was a good day and food was good :thumbsup:

Yes we enjoyed the day good racing, although we only trialled. Food was good. Many thanks for inviting us :thumbsup:

GREAT DAYS RACING, GOOD CLUB, GREAT MEMBERS, GOOD FOOD. WELL DONE . :thumbsup: - EDDY.

:clown: It has been a good day, lots of dogs running off scratch for the first time! the B.B.Q was fantastic and everyone seemed more than pleased with the way the day worked out. It only remains for me to say "best of luck for next week" and I hope everyones dog comes off sound! I won't be there but I will be thinking of you all! Stay safe! Dee X X

:wub:

Well done to every one who was involved in organising the BBQ and a special mention for Dave and Mary Chapman for all the home made burgers and the rest of the meat and for doing all the cooking, there was a really good turn out. As lyndon said good company and plenty of banter :))

Thanks to Dave and Mary for the B.B.Q food :thumbsup: . And all the members for a good day . See you all at the Champs ;)

we had a record attendance for this years bbq very hard to cater for a unknown number but i think having it the week before champs gives majority the chance to attend,,,,,, thanks to the gang . the parent club thanked us for the trade they did :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

GOOD TRACK. GOOD CLUB HOUSE . GOOD CRACK THE OLD HALL BUNCH., WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM A WHIPPET CLUB :thumbsup:

GOOD TRACK. GOOD CLUB HOUSE . GOOD CRACK THE OLD HALL BUNCH., WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM A WHIPPET CLUB :thumbsup:
will 2nd that ray top club top class people :thumbsup:

Back