The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Thank You For My Party

patsy

Registered
Reaction score
I would like to say a big thank you to all the people that contributed to my surprise birthday party. I had no idea and I was deeply touched.

It was a very special day, and also a thank you to the people who took time off from the judging to help me celebrate it.

It was forty years ago that I started in whippets and from then intil the present timeI have met and made some wonderful friends and I am very grateful.

Patsy

[SIZE=21pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY PATSY :cheers: [/SIZE]

Glad you had a great day, sorry i wasnt there !!!

hELEN X

I thought it was a lovely day yesterday, such a nice atmosphere. Glad you enjoyed your day and your birthday. :D :huggles:

Happy Birthday Patsy! Whippet people know how to throw a great bench party :cheers: It WAS a very nice day out yesterday. A bit claustrophobic at times as it always is in that part of that venue, but everyone seemed to have a good time. Savannah enjoyed her day out one on one with mum.

Wendy

aww [SIZE=14pt]Happy Birthday [/SIZE] :cheers:

what a great way to celebrate a birthday :huggles: surrounded by whippets and whippet folk

Happy birthday, glad it turned out to be such a special day for you! :cheers:

Its nice to help celebrate with some one whose older than me ;)

, but you certainly dont look

Dont worry Patsy . I wont let on o:)

JAX said:
Its nice to help celebrate with some one whose older than me  ;)

, but you certainly dont look 

Dont worry Patsy . I wont let on  o:)

I know - I know!! But I won't tell either though I do agree you don't look it :huggles:

Wendy

:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]Happy birthday Patsy[/SIZE] :cheers:

Typical, not only does P-S come into season and I miss Manchester, I also miss a party!! :lol: Hope you had a lovely day Patsy and congratulations on your wins :cheers:

:cheers: HAPPY BIRTHDAY PATSY :cheers: and congratulations for yesterday :cheers:

CONGRATULATIONS PATSY ON YOUR BIRTHDAY, WHAT A WAY TO CELEBRATE WE MISSED THE CAKE BUT ENJOYED THE BIRTHDAY SMOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

LUV The Nantwich Girls :huggles: :cheers:

[SIZE=14pt]Happy Birthday Patsy, wow what a way to celebrate, congrats on those wins :thumbsup: [/SIZE]

Shame we weren't there :( , LOVE a party.

anniewhippet said:
[SIZE=14pt]Happy Birthday Patsy, wow what a way to celebrate, congrats on those wins :thumbsup: [/SIZE]
Shame we weren't there  :( , LOVE a party.

Many happy returns, Patsy & congratulations to you & Roger for your super Manchester wins.

Gail Knightbridge.

Many happy returns, Patsy & congratulations to you & Roger for your super Manchester wins.

Gail Knightbridge.

Great way to celebrate a birthday and an incredible anniversary in dogs Patsy. It couldn't happen to someone more deserving! Looking forward to seeing you in March.

Lanny

That's a pretty neat birthday IMO - a surprise party, lots of whippies and whippy people and two CC's to boot.

I wouldn't mind a birthday like that ...

Glad you had a lovely day Patsy. :thumbsup:

Happy Birthday and anniversary in whippets!!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers:

Henrik

Hope to see you this summer in Sweden!!!

Back