The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Tempset Flynn...hurricane Lily

Painted Lady

tattoo luvver
Registered
Reaction score
got a few pics of these little darlings.....they did manage to stay still and not be all wriggly squiggly :p

pups020.jpg

pups023.jpg

pups025.jpg

pups026.jpg

pups017.jpg

pups033.jpg

pups035.jpg

pups028.jpg

:huggles:

there smashing are'nt they, the brindle is a lot bigger like you said, i really love lily she is going to be a belter, can see her winning a lot of shows, same as flynn, he is very handsome, wish you the best of luck with these two, you done em proud misses :wub:

aww sarah there looking lovely :huggles: can see how much theyve grown in a short time too :lol:

Brilliant as usual !! Pile them on Sarah always time to look at them all squiggly and wriggly :thumbsup:

These pups are looking great thanks to you :thumbsup:

(w00t) they are looking great sarah :huggles: :wub: when does the brindle one go to her new family? :wub:

when does the little bitch go ?

why do the irsih not post here i thouht they were irish pups :(

georgesdragon said:
when does the little bitch go ?
why do the irsih not post here i thouht they were irish pups  :(

[SIZE=14pt]very good question ???????????[/SIZE]

you would of thought what with sarah going over and doing what she done, they could of said welldone or thanks, but hey ho

Thanks for the pics Sarah :thumbsup: they look lovely and very wriggly :lol: :lol:

peppermint lady said:
(w00t) they are looking great sarah :huggles:   :wub:   when does the brindle one go to her new family? :wub:

sunday 16th.nov julie..i am driving her down to Wincanton :huggles:

They are divine Sarah, well done you :thumbsup: I'm going to Wincanton on saturday... shame it's a week before you are there with the bitch.... :- "

What lovely pups :huggles: you have done really brillant with them :)) :))

All three are so different to each other, is Flynn the littlest at the mo? his ears are still...um...interesting then :lol: he looks like hes being dropped from a great height :lol: constantly :lol:

Gorgeous faces all three :wub: :wub: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful Sarah.. :huggles: :wub: they look so well.. :huggles: :thumbsup:

(w00t) wot gr8 pic sarah there such lovely pups :thumbsup:

More beautiful pictures :wub:

meddling said:
All three are so different to each other, is Flynn the littlest at the mo?  his ears are still...um...interesting then :lol: he looks like hes being dropped from a great height :lol: constantly :lol:
Gorgeous faces all three :wub:   :wub:   :wub:

i would say Lily is the smallest clairy..she is such a delicate little girl.....aww..Flynn's ears :huggles: they have a life of their own!!!!!!! bless my little boy :wub:

awww they are looking wonderful sarah..........although im not surprised as they have you for a mum :huggles:

They are all sooooo gorgeous sarah :wub: :wub: :wub:

What a wonderful thing you have done for them :huggles:

Back