The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Tehidy Park

TOMTHUMB

Registered
Reaction score
JUST TO LET THE LOCALS KNOW THAT I HAVE ALL THE RABBITING PERMISSION ON THIS PARK, SO NO POACHING PLEASE.

AND THAT INCLUDES YOU Mr BRICK

TOMTHUMB said:
JUST TO LET THE LOCALS KNOW THAT I HAVE ALL THE RABBITING PERMISSION ON THIS PARK, SO NO POACHING PLEASE. AND THAT INCLUDES YOU Mr BRICK

:D I thought i seen you down there Tomthumb!! :thumbsup: but you were

on the golf course at the time.! :p (w00t)

joeorcheston said:
gabbitas31 said:
TOMTHUMB said:
JUST TO LET THE LOCALS KNOW THAT I HAVE ALL THE RABBITING PERMISSION ON THIS PARK, SO NO POACHING PLEASE. AND THAT INCLUDES YOU Mr BRICK

that was probally me lol

:D :D Had you lost your balls Joe??? :blink: :blink: (w00t)

joeorcheston said:
gabbitas31 said:
TOMTHUMB said:

that was probally me lol

It must have been in the day time Joe Bloggs, cos your scared of the dark.

Be warned Joe Bloggs

well tomtit as been doing a local search of the area i live,well if you knew this area you would know theres no rabbits there dont exspect gabbitas to know as her dogs have never seen a rabbit :)) :)) and joe should know as ive taken him next to there a couple of times on the lamp so again tomtit YOUR WRONG

TOMTHUMB said:
Oui J'avais obtenu juste un trou dans un mon cher ;)

The only hole in one you know of is the one holers you are always ferreting. (w00t) Any bigger sets and you've no nets. :D

markbrick said:
well tomtit as been doing a local search of the area i live,well if you knew this area you would know theres no rabbits there dont exspect gabbitas to know as her dogs have never seen a rabbit :))   :)) and joe should know as ive taken him next to there a couple of times on the lamp so again tomtit  YOUR WRONG
I've never seen your dogs catch a rabbit either. Brickshit.

gabbitas31 said:
markbrick said:
well tomtit as been doing a local search of the area i live,well if you knew this area you would know theres no rabbits there dont exspect gabbitas to know as her dogs have never seen a rabbit :))   :)) and joe should know as ive taken him next to there a couple of times on the lamp so again tomtit  YOUR WRONG
I've never seen your dogs catch a rabbit either. Brickshit.

now its name calling how mature

:wacko: FOR GOD SAKE SHUT UP THATS ALL YOU DO IS BICKER and you say us women bitch :- " :p

markbrick said:
THERES NONE THERE NOW THANKS TO FRANKY MY FERRET, AND WILLIAM MY WHIPPET, AND TOMMY MY GUN :thumbsup: :p AND DON'T LET ME CATCH YOU TWO IN THE SURROUNDING AREA POACHING, NOT UNLESS YOUR IN YOUR BOY SCOUT UNIFORM :D GING GANG

Last edited by a moderator:
TOMTHUMB said:
markbrick said:
THERES NONE THERE NOW THANKS TO FRANKY MY FERRET, AND WILLIAM MY WHIPPET, AND TOMMY MY GUN :thumbsup: :p AND DON'T LET ME CATCH YOU TWO IN THE SURROUNDING AREA POACHING, NOT UNLESS YOUR IN YOUR BOY SCOUT UNIFORM :D GING GANG

IT WONT BE POACHING, WERE ALOUD ANY WHERE

:D LOL :D

If you have rabbiting rights etc on this park you may be able to tell me who is setting traps all over the place down there. My whippet had both ears snared and ripped open due to a fox trap in Tehidy Park, i no longer take her down there as it so lethal for these types of dogs who love to jump hedges etc hunting. I'm not against anyone having a fair hunt with dogs down there but whoever is setting these traps needs to be dealt with as I'm sure I'm not the only dog owner this has happened to.

jimpyflippers said:
If you have rabbiting rights etc on this park you may be able to tell me who is setting traps all over the place down there. My whippet had both ears snared and ripped open due to a fox trap in Tehidy Park, i no longer take her down there as it so lethal for these types of dogs who love to jump hedges etc hunting. I'm not against anyone having a fair hunt with dogs down there but whoever is setting these traps needs to be dealt with as I'm sure I'm not the only dog owner this has happened to.
I DON'T KNOW WHO IS SETTING THESE HORRIBLE TRAPS, AND I HAVE NOT PERSONALLY SEEN ANY MYSELF. I'M VERY SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR POOR WHIPPET, AND I THINK YOUR DOING THE SENSIBLETHING BY KEEPING AWAY.

WOULD YOU POST A PICTURE OF YOUR POOR WHIPPETS INJURY AS PROOF OF THE ABOVE STATEMENT.

TOM, PEST CONTROL OFFICER

jimpyflippers said:
Was it Edith or Ruby who got their ears ripped open?

TOM

Edith, poor bugger goes around now with two snips out of the tops of her ears, sounds comical now but at the time she cut straight thru a vein and the blood was pouring out...if I could have caught the trap setter at the time I would have cut their bledy ears off too! So, no showing for her, lol.

Back