The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Team Kenzongos Got Wild!

Kenzongos

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everybody!

In Finland is STILL lot´s of snow and minusdegrees... Somebody of you know, that I have also a new familymember, a little boy from Netherlands, Strippoker´s Forbidden Love, Juku. Now 3 mths.

IT MEANS lots of play inside. All the time. (w00t)

I am specialized in taking TEETHpics, which you can see! :D

If somebody of you is shocked :wacko: I can tell, they are ONLY having fun. Somehow my Hupi (Twyborn Philadelphia) just have his mouth open all the time showing his wonderful teeth! :)

ENJOY!

ps. more of pics seen at my picsite http://kenzongos.1g.fi -> this photosite has very often new pics to look at! :)

Anita

jukuplay5.JPG

Last but not least -have you seen this kind of pic before? (w00t)

icantbreath.JPG

midlanderkeith said:
Kenzongos said:
Please send your own teethpics also!  :)
Lovely dogs you have there having fun just like my two

ta for the pics

keith

Yep. They are "one of a kind", playing all day long. Everyday. It might be caused by their young ages; Hupi is now 17 mths and Juku 3 mths... :b They send their hello to yours! :huggles:

:thumbsup: I love them :D (w00t) They look like they are having SUCH fun

My versions:

esmeandjoteeth.jpg

EsmeandJosieteeth.jpg

Kenzongos said:
midlanderkeith said:
Kenzongos said:
Please send your own teethpics also!  :)
Lovely dogs you have there having fun just like my two

ta for the pics

keith

Yep. They are "one of a kind", playing all day long. Everyday. It might be caused by their young ages; Hupi is now 17 mths and Juku 3 mths... :b They send their hello to yours! :huggles:

well to hupi, and juku, a nice big wet juicy full on the old lips kiss, from, my 2 girls, sally golden retriever, and jill my whippet

:cheers:

Here is Alfie with his teeth on show i think he is tryng to smile :D bless him "say cheese"

DSC00062.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Alfiewhippet said:
Here is Alfie with his teeth on show i think he is tryng to smile :D   bless him "say cheese"
Alfie looks just superrrrrrrrr! :D

Back