The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Tasty Organic Treats !!!!!!!

sugarpie

Registered
Reaction score
couldn't believe this afternoon when I got home today,one of my lurchers (the naughtiest one,Georgie) :clown: managed to find my wrapped 'human' christmas presents and has demolished 2 organic coconut+lavender bath melts and a bag of chocolate gold coins !! (she literally had delicately unwrapped each coin) :lol: luckily the coins are a cheap chocolate so she should be ok health wise :x having looked at the bath melt ingredients they are mainly various organic oils so the only danger here I think will be a blessing in disguise,her poo will be smelling sweeter over the next few days :lol: :lol:

aww bless her :wub: i know how u feel love i once had a standerd yorkie that thought he was a chipmunk! he scaled the xmas tree and ate all the chocolate coins...wrappers, netting and all! then he left prezzies all over the house :x :x

dana said:
aww bless her  :wub: i know how u feel love i once had a standerd yorkie that thought he was a chipmunk! he scaled the xmas tree and ate all the chocolate coins...wrappers, netting and all! then he left prezzies all over the house :x   :x

Well fair exchange is no robbery as they say and he did swap presys with you :oops: :wub:

Hope she is OK, even the cheap chocolate can be dangerous if eaten enough. Good reminder to keep ALL the chockies out of reach :thumbsup:

o:) :oops: I haven't put hanging chocolates on the tree since the whippets arrived :lol: although kane will probably try to eat the tree this year (w00t) :clown:

ahhhh bless i had a rough collie who opened a box of qoulity street and unrapped each chocolate and ate them exept the one in the middle wich was a chocolate with a nut, inside they certenly keep us on our toes dont they

o:)

:- " phew Georgie seems non the worse for her interesting snack yesterday. This is amazing as she has such a sensitive stomach ! Everything that may be of temptation(however unlikely) will be staying on a high shelf ! ;)

sugarpie said:
:- "  phew Georgie seems non the worse for her interesting snack yesterday. This is amazing as she has such a sensitive stomach ! Everything that may be of temptation(however unlikely) will be staying on a high shelf ! ;)

I take it your's don't climb then. I have several bookcases that are very high and can only hide things at the very top as Al will climb the furniture if he thinks there is anything worth stealing. Doesn't seem to matter whether it is edible or not. :lol:

Back