The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Tara 10 Months Old

petrezselyem

Registered
Reaction score
Our black youngster Tara (PP Free Tibet) is 10 months old

tara_10months.jpg

and a less serious picture (look at that face, :) )

tara-stick_j.jpg

She is beautiful.

She looks really proud of herself with those sticks in her mouth.

Janetta

Great photos.

Please show her side. It is a pity that it is not a dog. Our fit to the Nathalie

Hahaha.

Great photos. Please show her side. It is a pity that it is not a dog. Our fit to the Nathalie

Hahaha.
Thank You, I will try to take some side pics ASAP, but it is not as easy....I needed some help, but my hubby is working 48 hours per a 24 hours day, hihi.

tara-stick_j.jpg

oh look at that face indeed, she is wonderful...so like Bluebell in a lot of ways...gorgeous...totally gorgeous...if you ever get bored of her...

She looks lovely, very well muscled.

But what is the animal in the background? Is it a goat or sheep?

Tara is simply stunning :wub: ...what a lovely expression she has :wub: Best of luck with her, I shall be watching this black and white lady's career with interest :thumbsup:

......By the way, your goats ate lovely too!!! (w00t)

Tracy

No wonder she looks so good with her own goats on tap!!

The goats are cute :wub:

I wish I had space for one or two. There is nothing better for weaning pups than goats' milk. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks lovely, very well muscled.
But what is the animal in the background? Is it a goat or sheep?
Its a whippet site who cares about the goat or sheep :wacko: :wacko: :blink: (w00t) hmmmmm

Nice whippet and lovely photos :wub: :wub:

It's also a friendly site and while it's main topic is about whippets sometimes we like to share other information :) but that of course doesn't mean you have to.

Tara is beautiful - all the very best with her and I look forward to her many brags. :wub: Love the second photo of her showing off her catch, she looks very pleased with herself. :cheers:

Cristina

What a beautiful girl she is!! And I also think her sister in the US is stunning too!!! Their pedigree is a very nice combination of UK/USA lines & has meshed nicely,you must be very proud of them,looking forward to seeing stacked pics of Tara....when you can get hold of your husband of course! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
they are so beautiful, you must be very proud of them :wub: :wub:

Well, that's all I could do without any help. Not the best pics but here she is at 10 months in the kitchen:

tara_10months3.jpg

tara_10months2.jpg

With half sister Vega:

blacksinthewindow.jpg

Vega head study:

vegahead.jpg

:)

Wow Tara is looking really lovely.

Such an elegant young lady.

Thanks for posting the 'stacked' photo's of Tara, she really is beautiful :wub: ........I don't know how you managed to get such good pictures without any help!! (w00t)

Aww Tara and her Sisters look gorgeous. Vaga has such lovely markings

:wub:

Back