The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Tammsvik 2005

Ridgesetter

Registered
Reaction score
Can someone please confirm dates for Tammsvik in 2005?

Many thanks :)

TC

Hello!

Tammsvik is always the last weekend in july!

Except for 2008 and we don't know the dates yet! The world show will be held in Stockholm -08 and I think the world congress for whippets will be held near to that!

Stefan

Hi Toni,

After helping you on Sunday :D :angry: i think i should go with you :D and i could carry your suitcases.

Debra o:)

Well I can certanily recommend it , :cheers:

Any one who wants a look at this years Tammsvik I think its still on Whippet Showing Forum :- "

Because [SIZE=14pt] I WENT TO TAMMSVIK [/SIZE] just in case you had forgotten (w00t) o:) ;)

Because [SIZE=27pt]I WENT TO TAMMSVIK[/SIZE] just in case you had forgotten
I was wondering whom it was what went - totally slipped my mind...............

:cheers:

JAX said:
Because [SIZE=14pt] I WENT TO TAMMSVIK [/SIZE]  just in case you had forgotten  (w00t)   o:)   ;)
[SIZE=21pt]OMG!!!![/SIZE] Here we go again! (w00t) :lol:

Here we go again!
No - I just wish JAX would go again - it was [SIZE=30pt]QUIET[/SIZE] whislt she was there VBG :D VBG :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, we are definitely going. Just needed dates as I have a local judging appointment in July and didn't want to accept if dates clashed.

Will start organising accommodation as I believe it can be difficult. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Debra, I'd be very happy for you to carry my bags. I'm sure Anne-Marie will fill you in on how I love to shop. :D

Ridgesetter said:
Debra, I'd be very happy for you to carry my bags.  I'm sure Anne-Marie will fill you in on how I love to shop.  :D
Hi Toni,

You can do the shopping you know i hate it, can Ryan :wub: look after my dogs as well as yours :wub: :wub: . I know they all will love him, especially if there might be some food every now and then. Not too much for Demi as she is well covered at the moment.

Debra

Ridgesetter said:
Debra, I'd be very happy for you to carry my bags.  I'm sure Anne-Marie will fill you in on how I love to shop.  :D
Hi Toni,

You can do the shopping you know i hate it, can Ryan :wub: look after my dogs as well as yours :wub: :wub: . I know they all will love him, especially if there might be some food every now and then. Not too much for Demi as she is well covered(fat) at the moment.

Debra

Hi Toni

You might not be aware of it but I'm good at carrying bags too! If you need a reference, ask Malin! So can I come too? Just think, if you had me and Deb to carry the bags you could take more luggage - some of it empty in order to fill while you're there! :D

Tammsvik? :b Is that anywhere near where Jax went to that show? :teehee:

That is a great thought Lana,

Toni could buy twice as much, her other half might not be happy though. Jax i didn't know you had been there :b

Debra. :D

Accommodation couldnt be easier Ridgesetter . Just put on` Tammsvik `on your search engine and it will take you to the conferance centre where the show is held . The rooms are /were 1,190 Swedish Krona a night , incuding breakfast . sounds alot but in £ it was about £85, between 2 peps thats not too bad . I flew to one of Stockholm airports and caught the bus that takes you into Stockholm railway station , from there a train to Bro and then a 10 min Taxi ride , easy ;)

The photo Ive included show the building that we stayed in , its the one on the far left . how much nearer could you get ! :p

Back