The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Tammsvik 2005

Thanks for the results and pictures for all of us who couldn't go to Tammsvik! :thumbsup:

Congratulations to all who did well! :cheers: And a [SIZE=14pt]huge congratulations to Ch Softouch Pinquana![/SIZE] :cheers: She is really a lovely whippet! :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all!

In the best bitch class Ch Adagio She's The One was third and her grandmother Int Ch Flic Flac Kiss of Love was fifth. Another granddaughter of "Gina", Siprex Siri, was second!

/Morgan

Dusilla said:
it says that all 19 Champion Dogs were awarded UK.
:oops: another one for me :b

I must get blonder and blonder... trying to translate a language I don't know a word of :blink:

^ No, my fault because I didn't write those results here (I was lazy).... Within results at our clubs board is also some notes of finnish dogs... :oops: I think those misled you :huggles: And Tamara, you did excellent job with translation!

I think I won't post any more results here, unless I'm sure those are 100% correct :- "

Hi!

It was wonderful watching "Saga" (Pinquana) winning BIS at Tammsvik but I don't think that the photos posted on K9 does her justice, as she looked much, much better in reality!!

Overall it was a very nice weekend in spite of some rain, that we are not used to at this show!!

Congratulations to all doing well during the Tammsvik weekend!

Henrik Härling

whippet4ever said:
Hi all!
In the best bitch class Ch Adagio She's The One was third and her grandmother Int Ch Flic Flac Kiss of Love was fifth. Another granddaughter of "Gina", Siprex Siri, was second!

/Morgan

SORRY!!! :oops:

Morgan you must know best in which place your girl came ofcourse, but I could swear she was 2nd!!!! -_-

I didn't have time to take pictures so I can't prove it to you :p

Hugs

Lisa J.

playawhile said:
Hi!
It was wonderful watching "Saga" (Pinquana) winning BIS at Tammsvik but I don't think that the photos posted on K9 does her justice, as she looked much, much better in reality!!

Overall it was a very nice weekend in spite of some rain, that we are not used to at this show!!

Congratulations to all doing well during the Tammsvik weekend!

Henrik Härling

Henrik , do you have the full results from Sunday ? and did you miss me :- " :lol: :huggles:

Jackie, off course I missed you. The dinner in Saturday evening was not the same without you English ladies!! :)

Actually I did not even buy a catalouge the second day, so I am sorry but I can't help you!

Henrik

playawhile said:
Jackie, off course I missed you. The dinner in Saturday evening was not the same without you English ladies!! :) Actually I did not even buy a catalouge the second day, so I am sorry but I can't help you!

Henrik

:huggles: :* :huggles:

Now who goes to a major show like that and not buy a Catalouge :- " o:)

Back