The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Tam And Molly!

LOVELY PICS,THEY LOOK GREAT TOGETHER. :wub: :wub:

Oh I'm so pleased Tam has a new home with his sister! Don't they look alike? :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Susan you must be very relieved at what can only have been a very difficult time. :huggles: :huggles:

:huggles: :huggles: I am so pleased that Tam has a new home now!!! Well done!! :huggles:

They look lovely together :wub: :wub:

Hope you have lots of fun with them and it's lovely that they are brother and sister too :huggles:

(w00t) I can see the video's now :thumbsup:

John's fixed it :*

Molly look's very happy :D

Thought Gary was fine with Tam living with Molly, but he's had a cry also :( ,,,I think he understands that Tam will be happy with his sister.

He watched the video also and has just left the pc a happy boy again :thumbsup:

You have a very special boy :wub: ,,,but I think he's now got a special family to learn to love too :)

Moira,,,Tam loves pigs ears,,forgot to say :thumbsup:

Thanks for your lovely comments everyone, Molly and Tam are sound asleep after a very exciting/nerve racking day! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Thanks for your lovely comments everyone, Molly and Tam are sound asleep after a very exciting/nerve racking day! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Ps. Glad the kids are feeling better, :huggles: were going to put up as many pictures and videos as we possibly can every day!

MollyMoMo said:
Ps. Glad the kids are feeling better,  :huggles:   were going to put up as many pictures and videos as we possibly can every day!

Thanks,,,I think we will need them :thumbsup:

What lovely videos - Thanks for showing us. Tam and Molly look so happy together :huggles: Good Luck with the pair of them. :luck: :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Great news that Tam has a lovely home :thumbsup: Love the video (w00t)

Well Tam spent his first night here, he was as good as gold no crying whatsoever! :wub: But he was a bit unsettled though as he wasnt really sure where too sleep poor thing! But he had a shot of snuggling up on eveyones bed and got some kip! Him and Molly have just got back from a vigourous walk through the countryside and are pooped out! Here are some pics!!

no dogs...just sheep! (w00t)

Picture028_1_.jpg

Back