The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Tabley Gamefair

Lamper1980

Registered
Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone was going to Tabley Gamefair????

We shall be there all weekend :D

yes we are going on the saturday

we had a great day here on saturday,good atmosphere and great company

Just got back from spending the weekend at Tabley. Had a great weekend - shame the weather was pretty bad today though.

I'll put some pics up later when i've had a sort through them - although only from Saturday as like a prat, I must have caught the button on my camera and turned it on so Saturday night realised the battery was dead.

Thanks to Pete & Amanda and Andy & Val for their hospitality on Saturday night.

Deb

lurcher lover said:
Just got back from spending the weekend at Tabley.  Had a great weekend - shame the weather was pretty bad today though.
I'll put some pics up later when i've had a sort through them - although only from Saturday as like a prat, I must have caught the button on my camera and turned it on so Saturday night realised the battery was dead.

Deb

We have a great weekend,and came back with 3 trophies,and several rosettes.

But the best thing of all,was camping with Deb,Ian Josie,Val,Andy,Ryan and Emmie.

What a laugh we had.Can,t wait for the next time!!

Amandaxxxx

lurcher lover said:
Just got back from spending the weekend at Tabley.  Had a great weekend - shame the weather was pretty bad today though.

Deb

hope you kept some of that hospitality back for next weekend :- " im bringing loads of canned hospitality :cheers:

deb youre not the first person to do that one ....i filmed my right thigh one day with my camcorder. from the second i got outve the car i was filming my legs !! beat that for a prat :(

re-the weather. ill bring some sunshine with me 8)

Last edited by a moderator:
finleyfoofoo said:
lurcher lover said:

Deb

But the best thing of all,was camping with Deb,Ian Josie,Val,Andy,Ryan and Emmie.

Amandaxxxx

(w00t) did i miss you again?

trac said:
finleyfoofoo said:
lurcher lover said:

Deb

Amandaxxxx

(w00t) did i miss you again?

Hi Trac,

Oh no,i don,t believe it.I will be old and grey when we meet !!!!

When did you do?how did you do.?

we won the under 23 champ sat and sun with Finn,and unders racing with finn.

Amandaxxx

Was a great weekend !!!!! I even managed to pack my tent away before it rained :thumbsup: Will remember my wellies next time.. and a torch.. and a kagool..( been a few years since I tented it.. :- " )

Now 5 days to recover 'til Kedleston.. :lol: Can't wait. !!!!

Lovely to see everyone again.. ;) And well done to all the winners :thumbsup:

Tracey x

Pictures from Saturday

Coursing Reserve & Champ

CoursingResWinner.jpg

Under 23" Straight Racing Champ

Under23RaceWinner.jpg

Over 23" Straight Racing Champ

Over23RaceWinners.jpg

Puppy Racing Champ & Reserve

puppyracewinnerreserve.jpg

Hurding Champ & reserve

Hurdleracingwinner.jpg

Junior Handler Champ

JuniorHandlerWinner.jpg

Terrier Race Champ

terrirracewinner.jpg

Great pics Deb.What a fun weekend we all had.We all lear,nt a lot about each other,i think you know what i mean!!!!! :eek: My Finn looks great,and Pete don,t look bad either!!Can,t wait for us to do it all again.Just caught up with the washing,raring to go now.Stella looks fab in hurdles :wub: such a fiesty,brave little dog.

Amandaxx

Fab pics Deb

We had a great day on the Sunday - even though we arrived in the rain. Good to see people again :flowers: Shame i didn't manage to meet any new ones :(

Cracking Pics well done all the winners :thumbsup: well done Willow 1st puppys

finleyfoofoo said:
Great pics Deb.What a fun weekend we all had.We all lear,nt a lot about each other,i think you know what i mean!!!!! :eek: My Finn looks great,and Pete don,t look bad either!!Can,t wait for us to do it all again.Just caught up with the washing,raring to go now.Stella looks fab in hurdles :wub: such a fiesty,brave  little dog.Amandaxx

Ha ha ha - OMG don't some things get said - even when you havn't had a few beers in Ian's case :eek: As i'm sure you're starting to find out, I have no shame, no morals and apparently no more secrets - well maybe a few :wub: Honestly, underneath this harsh exterior there's a real big soft hearted kid - who's get just a few wobbly screws :- "

Just you wait until you see the game i'm taking for our "other mates" to play at the weekend. (w00t)

Deb

Back