The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Sywc

Well done Debs on doing so well with Flyn and Poppy at SYWC. :cheers: :cheers: and loved the picture of their dad.

Sorry to hear Mayzee was unwell, Jax, but hope she continues to improve. :thumbsup: o:)

Looking forward to seeing pix of Menorca - I loved it when we visited a few years ago, coastline reminds me of Cornwall! 8)

PS Jax, you could tell you were away - I actually got to the top of the top ten posters list for the very first time!!!!! ;) :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear about Mayzee Jax, I never even got to see you so you must have been quiet!! Im sure she will be right as rain, my Classy Newton had a stroke and couldnt walk for a day and her eyes were flying everywhere but now you wouldnt even know.

Jan, The cake was really great, lovely and moist with scrummy icing :p

Nicola, Sorry I couldnt speak to you longer but its always a bit dodgy talking to people in the ring cos they have to keep moving on and keeping an eye on the judge :blink: Hope you enjoyed your day.

The food ran out for me too, ended up with a chicken roll :( didnt want to go in the kitchen and miss the bitch puppy classes, dont know why, may as well had, Polly Perk had a leg in each corner of the ring on the move (w00t)

It was fearsome hot in the hall and I think a lot of the bitches were very sluggish. -_- I do love the show though it always has an interesting atmosphere.

Well , Mayzee seems 100% normal today :D :D , but we are still going to the vets for the results at 4pm . thanks for your thoughts :huggles:

Will put pics of Australia :oops: I mean Menorca :- " on Chit chat forum

I'm finally home. :)

We had a really nice trip and I really enjoyed the show!! It was nice to see you all, I was too busy watching your Whippets that I didn't have enough time to really talk with anyone. :)) :sweating: Except Jax. :cheers: (BTW. you were right about the thing we talk about...) :p

Glad to hear that Mayzee is on the mend Jax, there was no wonder you were not your chatty self.

I do love the show though it always has an interesting atmosphere.
Please explain Karen :eek:

Hope you enjoyed your visit to the SYWC Minna and were made to feel welcome, sorry I didn't have the chance to come and speak to you.

mind you it was a bit difficult keeping Dawn behind the fence! There's no wonder poor Richard always looks half starved. When I took the "committee" cake up on stage Richard said, "It's no use giving that to me, I daren't eat it, you must give them BOTH to Dawn." Dawn, how could you?
For your information Mrs Fiers Kathryn had the other piece of cake (Patsy, Ed, Val and I had a bag of choccy instead !!! o:) o:) :D )

Lana

I will get the results on our website the first spare minute I have. :- "

Last edited by a moderator:
Went to vets and the only worry she has in the blood test results is something to do with the pancreas cells or something !!?? Anyhow ive got more tablets called vivitomin to give her and she will need another blood test in a month, So things looking better than i thought on Sat :sweating: , Her head went slightly to one side again at the vets , but so slight unless you were told you wouldn`t have noticed :))

Glad you agree with me Minna ;)

Karen said:
Nicola,  Sorry I couldnt speak to you longer but its always a bit dodgy talking to people in the ring cos they have to keep moving on and keeping an eye on the judge :blink:   Hope you enjoyed your day.
Yes...you're quite right...sorry :oops: You were two feet from where I was sitting and there were still a few to be seen...I just couldn't help myself. Point taken though.....not the best time to approach :b

I did have a nice morning thanks. The show was reasonably close to where I live so I couldn't resist popping along. Got a nice new collar for Fred whilst I was there.

Still hoping someone will post some photos. Oh well......

View attachment 5722

Nicola said:
Still hoping someone will post some photos. Oh well......
I thought that there would have been some more pics posted by now,This is the only other decent pic that I took

IR.CH. Barnesmore Pony Soljer (open bog & CC) & CobycoCenter Stage(limit dog winner)

View attachment 5724

alfyn777 said:
IR.CH. Barnesmore Pony Soljer (open bog & CC)
Is this because he's an Irish dog? ROFLMAO

I have only this really bad photo of the winners.

SYWC1.jpg

JAX said:
The show was reasonably close to where I live
Where do you live Nicola ?
High Peak...near Buxton...about half an hour in the car from Chesterfield.

Nice photos....much appreciated :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: [SIZE=14pt]A Special thank you to Minna and Alfynn for posting the pictures [/SIZE] :thumbsup:

Especially to Alfynn as I very much love those two dogs :wub: :wub: , thay are two of my favorites :wub: :wub: .... but there is one of the two I know a bit more....... :- " ;)

Here's another picture of Stacker (Cobyco Center Stage)....

Tamara

View attachment 5737

I forgot to add: pictures by Whimpanny....

Another one....

stackerviolet.jpg

I like him too, Tamara, ever since I saw him as a baby puppy.

Oh, yes he is nice. There were only few dogs I would have taken home in a second and Pony Soljer and Center Stage were on top of my list... :wub: :)

Hi guys,

Must admit to being a daily lurker - but feel that in these circumstances, I must do all that is necessary to redeem myself.

Dawn.....I did not eat that piece of cake - I had but a nibble - and shame on you for casting a shadow over my resolve!

On a different note - Hannah (Cobyco Callme Madam at Stonefox) is now absolutely huge and still has nearly 2 weeks to go! Looks as though she ate the whole of the cake!

Anyone-else think I am crazy having a litter alongside a 5 month old baby! :wacko:

Kat

Hello Kat,

Sorry you don't know me :b but I react to your post :blink: ;) . I am from France :p . So you have Deedee's litter sister :wub: ? That is great!!!! Which dog did you use on her?

Greetings from France

Tamara

Back