RCC Marchpast Fine Muslin

BPD and BP Savillepark Savoir Faire

Lastly does this dog look like he would dig up someones kitchen floor :D :D

:D Butter wouldn't melt Karen..............Dessie is going to love the pic. :D

WELL DONE CAROLINE ON GETTING YOUR Junior Warrant WITH DEROHAN HAWK WING JW

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely pictures Karen

Did you enjoy your day judging?

Did you manage to get pictures of the bitch cc and reserve cc?

To all concerned WELL DONE! ! ! ! :D :)

Very nice photo's

Take care

Heather & the Khabaray Whippets ;)

Hi Dawn, Had a great time, I can now understand why the same old people go round and round judging Ch shows and groups, they must have a lovely life, I was treated so well and had a super lunch. :0

I did wonder where you were!! ???

Didnt really manage to get any good piccys of the bitches, I will put on what I have later.

Well done Dessie on your JW, I was very pleased with the dogs and there were some really tough classes.

Dead right I love the pic!!! :D :p :D Any chance I could have a copy please??? ;) :p

He spotted the people with cameras on t'other side of the ring when in the challenge and did he start posing or did he start posing!!!!!!!

Thanks for the congrats about his JW everyone, I was really chuffed to win that class, thanks Karen. He would have got it whilst still a puppy but for lack of entries at some of the shows, one of those generation gaps I guess.

He might have given up on the kitchen floor now cos he keeps try to bonk his sister .......... obviously his age, a hooligan teenager!!!

Hi All,

Congratulations to everyone :D .

Dessie's, Congratulations and i think the photo is brilliant always helps when your dog isn't camera shy, hey. :D :D

Debra

Further congrats due to CHAMPION Bayard Islamist at Dumbriton on gaining Hound Group 2 :D

Well done to all :) :D

Heather & the Khabaray Whippets

Too right Debra! Most of mine see the camera come out and they are off but not Hawk Wing (Rupert). His grandmother was the same, at a show she thought everyone had come just to admire her!! She loved it the two years at Crufts that she won the Veteran class when the bank of photographers rushed into the ring at the end! What posers!! :D I must say it does make showing them so much easier though as they can almost do it without me going in the ring! :p

Mine see the camera come out and after a quick check to make sure I've not got bunny ears or something horrible to put on them they are the biggest photo hounds!!!

(was supposed to be a picture in here, but as usual I've done something wrong) :b

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully the picture of the photohounds will show up in this one!!

Wendy

:D A big congratulations To Ch. Peperone Highland Queen winning BOB and Runner up in Show at the Hound Club of Queensland yesterday :p :) :D . Jill Marks

Can you get a picture on for us Jill.

Dessie, I will pop you piccy in the post, no I wont bring it to the next show because I will almost certainly forget!!

Back