The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Swimming Lesson's

billyboy45

Registered
Reaction score
As in said,took the girl's for a few swimming lesson's today,and they took to the water like duck's.They even tried their paw's at a bit of diving.

But 1st,they had to get their paw's wet.

_1230033-1.jpg

_1230046.jpg

The take off wasnt too smooth though.

_1230047.jpg

Twin propelled engine's

_1230045.jpg

Then it was time to see who was better tuned

_1230044.jpg

_1230041.jpg

_1230042.jpg

Then the fun began.

_1230040.jpg

_1230037.jpg

_1230029.jpg

But it was'nt long till the big lady showed who was boss.
_1230053.jpg

_1230050.jpg

Then out of the blue,these three ladie's,or gent's,or whatever,dropped in for tea,just as we were going out the other door,at the edge of the field.

_1230056.jpg

_1230060.jpg

Wonder what they would taste like,surrounded with a few onion's,and chip's.MMMMMMM,just think,they will be there till morning,or(breakfast).John.Any of those vegitables left mate. ...Billy...

billyboy45 said:
Then the fun began.
_1230040.jpg

_1230037.jpg

_1230029.jpg

_1230053.jpg

_1230050.jpg

Then out of the blue,these three ladie's,or gent's,or whatever,dropped in for tea,just as we were going out the other door,at the edge of the field.

_1230056.jpg

_1230060.jpg

Wonder what they would taste like,surrounded with a few onion's,and chip's.MMMMMMM,just think,they will be there till morning,or(breakfast).John.Any of those vegitables left mate.  ...Billy...

THEY WOULD TASTE A LOT BETTER THAN THE FATTY BACON AND SNOTTY EGGS YOU WOULD GET IN PRISON FOR KILLING GODS BEAUTIFUL CREATURES Mr HARPORE. THEY ARE A PROTECTED :rant:

TOMTHUMB said:
billyboy45 said:
Then the fun began.
_1230040.jpg

_1230037.jpg

_1230029.jpg

_1230053.jpg

_1230050.jpg

_1230056.jpg

_1230060.jpg

Wonder what they would taste like,surrounded with a few onion's,and chip's.MMMMMMM,just think,they will be there till morning,or(breakfast).John.Any of those vegitables left mate.   ...Billy...

THEY WOULD TASTE A LOT BETTER THAN THE FATTY BACON AND SNOTTY EGGS YOU WOULD GET IN PRISON FOR KILLING GODS BEAUTIFUL CREATURES Mr HARPORE. THEY ARE A PROTECTED :rant:

Me think's little baby rabbit's much nicer Mr thumb,and going by youre claim's of over 3000 so far this year,i bet you've left countless thousand's of little babies down burrow's,waiting for mummy coming back to feed them,before she no longer could,as Thombthumb took the very life's supply of the stuff from them.Naughty boy. They've have to starve to death,as they were too young to feed themselv's.Then there would be all those that were still in mummy's tummy.Ohh,that just does'nt bear thinking about.You cruel,cruel person you.Me's going out lamping tonight,to see if there's any little wabbit's left for anyone else. ...Billy... PS.Will be sure to let all the mummy wabbit's go again.He he he.

YES, ME AND MY UNCLE MARK ARE VERY GOOD AT WHAT WE DO WILLY

IF YOU LIVED CLOSER TO US WE COULD SHOW YOU THE ROPE'S

PROVIDING YOU LEFT YOUR CAMERA AT HOME :- "

COME TO THINK ABOUT IT, SHOULD YOU BE GOING OUT LAMPING WITH THAT BAD KNEE AND HIP? YOU SHOULD BE TAKING IT EASY AT YOUR TIME OF LIFE, AND LET US YOUNG LADS DO THE LAMPING

I KEEP TELLING MY UNCLE MARK THE SAME THING, BUT HE WON'T HAVE IT

THE SILLY SOD LOOKS SO FUNNY WITH HIS DOG AND LAMP IN ONE HAND

AND HIS ZIMMER IN THE OTHER :D

LOOKING FORWARD FOR LAST NIGHT PICS Mr HARPAIR

TOM

Some great pix there.. :thumbsup: dogs r looking well :thumbsup:

Rose :)

fab pix!

your dogs look happy ,healthy and handsome.

nowt better to see than a happy dog.

(w00t)

SP_A0174.jpg

Super pics :thumbsup:

And isn't it nice to have some dry weather :D

Back