The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Susan Baird That Great Lady Died Yesterday

clardia

Registered
Reaction score
Maureen Blanks has just contacted me to say that the great Whippet character Susan Baird died yesterday (Thursday).

She will be sadly missed for her contibution to Whippets - RIP Susan

What sad news. At one of the first shows I attended she came and spoke to me, and had a long, long chat about whippets and horses - such a lovely lady. A great loss to the breed.

Rest in Peace Susan

That is sad news.

She was indeed a lovely lady!

R.I.P. Susan

Oh how sad, she was always such a lovely person to chat to with a great sense of fun too.

RIP Susan

I never knew Susan personally but along with many many others new of her

and what she had done for our breed.

One of a few with Whippets that excelled in both the show ring and on the race track.

RIP

Susan

so we lose another great character, we will all miss her, condolances to her family and to sarah who has been a great friend of hers for many years, does anybody know when and were the funeral is? serena

Susan will be greatly missed by the breed and all that have an interest in it.

[SIZE=14pt]RIP SUSAN[/SIZE]

Very sad to hear about Susan, she will be a great loss to many, especially Sarah, who was such a good friend over the years.

RIP Susan :(

Very sad, one one of my first visits to see whippets at a champ show with a view to purchase one Susan sat and had a lovely chat with me, despite not knowing me at all - a great ambassador for the breed.

RIP SUSAN

She will indeed be a great loss to the breed.

A determined, no- nonsense character with a wicked sense of humour!

She will be sadly missed.

Liz and the Monellis

[SIZE=14pt]R I P [/SIZE]Susan

You will be missed by many , what a shame you had to cancel your Crufts judging appointment .

For those that dont know all Susans dogs were registered with the initials SB

eg Silken Bustle

Back