The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Supplier Of Minced Chicken / Tripe Near Bristol

Max&Smokey

Registered
Reaction score
Does anybody use a supplier for Minced chicken / beef / tripe in the Bristol or surrounding area?

Max&Smokey said:
Does anybody use a supplier for Minced chicken / beef / tripe in the Bristol or surrounding area?
there is a company which advertisers in the counrtymans weekly which delivers in your area i think. sorry i can't help any further

Can't help, but am keen to know myself as I'm in Bristol too :thumbsup: Let me know what you find out! I'm just getting my tripe frozen in reasonable sized bags (minced) from Pets At Home down at Eastgate. Its about £2-£3 for a couple of kilos I think.

~Helen~ said:
Can't help, but am keen to know myself as I'm in Bristol too :thumbsup: Let me know what you find out! I'm just getting my tripe frozen in reasonable sized bags (minced) from Pets At Home down at Eastgate. Its about £2-£3 for a couple of kilos I think.
Hi, never used them before but Anglian Meat Products is in Bristol on Albert road.

Just down the road from the fruit market.

becpeters said:
~Helen~ said:
Hi, never used them before but Anglian Meat Products is in Bristol on Albert road.

Thanks, I'll have a look. Is it a wholesaler, or can Joe Public go in and buy?

~Helen~ said:
becpeters said:
~Helen~ said:

Thanks, I'll have a look. Is it a wholesaler, or can Joe Public go in and buy?

To be honest not sure,but they deliver nationwide.http://www.prizechoice.co.uk/

Thanks everyone for the replys, the wife has found somebody in shirehampton but I will check out the internet delivery.

Regards

Chris

P.S I wasnt quite prepared for the smell of tripe. Im waiting for the wife to evict me along with food!

You can go to Anglian Meats in Bristol and buy from them without having it delivered.

If you want cheaper then you'll have to have a big freezer to put the smallest size order in. Anglian Meats do smaller order sizes than the others that deliver around this area so I've found out. I used to buy ox cheek from AMP lovely stuff.

Yes, it's a £50 minimum order for delivery... and I simply haven't got the room :b I can get the same from my pet shop, though. Wonder if it's cheaper buying direct from AMP?

I think that if you go to the warehouse? and pick it up yourself you can buy as much as you want to. You really need a big empty chest freezer if you are going to have a delivery.

Back