The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Sup Ch / Ch Of Ch / Sup Nch Maid Your Point

Well done, :thumbsup: 8 pups that just the right size litter to have, and with all them bitches, good luck to the new owners when they get them, ;) di

Well Done Lucy,and the midwife ;) :thumbsup: Pics,Pics,Pics,Pics,Pics PICS !!!!!!!!! Bugger their egos Jac,do you fancy a quick trip up Scotland :lol: Bet you can't wait Vicky :thumbsup:

congratulations.gif

:luck: Best of luck with them :luck:

.....Now we just need some pics!!!!!!!!! :)

Bob hurry up over,we want some pics NOW :lol:
Oh, you know he's gonna drag it out as long as he can :sweating:

:lol: u read my mind ladys :lol:

iam a bloke ,,i get round to it, in typically bloke fashion,,in 4 weeks i reckon ill get one photo off the pup,s on here,,,, :p
Bet your puppy piks won't be as cute as my puppy piks! :p

See Vicky what you got to do is play to their egos. :-

my puppy pic,s will be way better than urs,,, :p

its just a matter off time,,,when i get the time to do it,,,as work is comming in thick and fast,,,just started arvistising as plasterer,,,as i wasnt gettin much work,,,and phone,s never stopped,,,,,so i hope to get out at seans as fast as i can,,,,,might take 4 or 5 days.........with such a big litter,,,there going to be spare pup,s for anyone , so dont be shy pm vicky or sean,,,these are two amazing parent,s bend or straights,,,the best off the best,,,,iam sure sean wont ask much for them if there 100% going to racing homes,,, :thumbsup:

i also think ,,,cos it,s a big litter,,,weight can be anything to light weight,s or heavy weight,s

iam a bloke ,,i get round to it, in typically bloke fashion,,in 4 weeks i reckon ill get one photo off the pup,s on here,,,, :p

its just a matter off time,,,when i get the time to do it,,,as work is comming in thick and fast,,,just started arvistising as plasterer,,,as i wasnt gettin much work,,,and phone,s never stopped,,,,,so i hope to get out at seans as fast as i can,,,,,might take 4 or 5 days.........with such a big litter,,,there going to be spare pup,s for anyone , so dont be shy pm vicky or sean,,,these are two amazing parent,s bend or straights,,,the best off the best,,,,iam sure sean wont ask much for them if there 100% going to racing homes,,, :thumbsup:

i also think ,,,cos it,s a big litter,,,weight can be anything to light weight,s or heavy weight,s

You reading this Vicky??!! He's too busy getting plastered!! :eek:

Anyway Mr Paterson, your all talk! I'll believe how good your photo skills are when I see them! :p

Goad, goad, goad, goad, goad, goad, goad, goad, goad, goad, goad, goad, goad, goad, goad :lol:

Just had a phone call from Sean Bob, he needs some plastering doing :-

Just had a phone call from Sean Bob, he needs some plastering doing :-

£100 an hour,,,,,and if there,s no free bacon roll,s with tamato sauce,,,i walk..........and sean dosnt share his bacon roll,s ,,,so that wont work karen :p

ull just have to wait till,,,the best photographer in the whippet world :p ,,,goes out there,,he stays in the highlands i dont want to get snowed in for a month with 8 noisey pups :( :D

GOOD LUCK SHOULD BE GOODU. IN RIGHT HANDS TOP CLASS

not quite the colours sean was saying-- now they have dryed out,,,mostly fawn me thinks

here,s pic,s off pups

ohhh bloody hell photobucket playing up

back in an hour

All pup,s togther one pic

alltogther1.jpg

sugar rush--with her pup,S LAST PICTURE

sugarrushandpups.jpg

U SEE VICKY IAM NOT ALL THAT BAD,, :D ,,,ONLY SOMTIMES :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
safe to say sean or his wife who decided on colours ,,,just might be a bit color blind,,,,,,in sean defence he did have a heat lamp on which gave a red tint when pup,s were gettin born

All is forgiven Bob :huggles: , they're fab pictures :thumbsup:

How the hell are we supposed to pick now though, they're all gorgeous and look lovely & fat already. Any stand out to you? I like the black dog, the blue bitch & the big light fawn side by side with her in the cute pic of the bitches all huddled together.

for me i wouldnt be able to decide,,,,,for me i would be looking at the dogs,,,,fawn one stands out,for me ,,but what if the black one turns out like sugar rush,,,and the other dog pup who i think might turn out a very light fawn or light blue , i cant fault

but iam ok,,,,i dont have to pick,,,as i cant have another pup,,as the wife will chuck me out on the street, if there,s forth dog :lol: ,,,,, i have been let off lightly :lol: I wouldnt be able to decide, :sweating:

Last edited by a moderator:
:wub: lovely pup's got to be black or blue dog, vicky ut really like the red fawn bitch as well :wacko: so how many are you having vicky lol. and where are all the BLUE pups then lol

Back