The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Sup Ch / Ch Of Ch / Sup Nch Maid Your Point

2 top dogs, best of luck with the litter. :luck: :luck: :luck:

:luck: :luck: with the pups. Hope Lucy remains as calm and contented all the way through the pregnancy. :thumbsup:

(w00t) AHA (w00t)

bet u vicky u thought this was picture of sugar rush in pup,,,,,,,, (w00t) ( i know iam evil ) :teehee:

:teehee: sean told me u were wanting a picture off her in pup,,,,,was out at sean 2night,,,,but i didnt take camera :p

but what i will say,,,by heck she,s massive :eek: ,,,,,she looks like the big fat bully whippet ,,,that pops up in post now and again,,, (w00t)

me and seans wife think,s the same,,and we arent often wrong,,,,our guess is 6 pups plus,,,,,,,,and she still has 3 weeks to go :eek:

i bet she will be as big as bally storm was when time comes,,,when bally storm had 9 pups,,,,,( iam going for big litter on this one ) :thumbsup:

doent help my guess when ,,,sean was feeding lucy some off his keebab,,,,,,but if that her craving ,,it not a bad craving to have on a friday night :lol: :lol:

next time iam out at sean,s i promise i will take pictures :thumbsup:

You cruel man!

Glad to hear she's nice & fat and milking it for all it's worth. Can't wait to see what she has, or more to the point (hey racing name there somewhere ;) ) what colours :wub: They're going to be stunning :wub:

Counting down the days now, Sean's going to be turning his phone off nearer the time :sweating:

:lol: Bob what ya like.We having guesses on colour too? I reckon blacks and fawns and possibly a brindle.Sorry Vic no parti colours :-

:lol: Bob what ya like.We having guesses on colour too? I reckon blacks and fawns and possibly a brindle.Sorry Vic no parti colours :-
That's ok Karen, i haven't messed about specifying colour, i'm not asking for too much this time :- Sean & Lucy have been given strict instructions for ANOTHER SUGAR RUSH (w00t) :teehee: :thumbsup:

That's ok Karen, i haven't messed about specifying colour, i'm not asking for too much this time :- Sean & Lucy have been given strict instructions for ANOTHER SUGAR RUSH (w00t) :teehee: :thumbsup:
Would I be,being greedy if i asked for half Jude,half Lucy :lol:

Oo Bob your only getting away with this teasing post cos your so bloody far away, otherwise Vicky'd have your guts for garters! :lol:

Get some piks on NOW!!!!!

Good luck Lucy!! :luck:

ok ,,,play time over,,,,,here u are vicky , karen and jac,,,,pic,s off lucy in pup 8)

pic 1

pic2

I think picture 2 is better than picture 1 Bob :thumbsup:

:lol: :lol: :lol: can u please tell me ,,how long were u waiting for picture,s to load ????? so i can laugh some more :lol: :lol: :lol:

right this time me & sugar rush,,,,just one pic,,,,u have my word !!!!!!!!!!!

picture ................................

pic1-28.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back