The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Sunday Best!

k4tie-d

StarR Collars
Registered
Reaction score
ok! ok! I admit it i caved :- "

so here we have ruby and star in what only can be described as their sunday best. so as it is not sunday, they have only be permited to wear them so i could take some pics of them, which then they both then decided to take a nap, tipical :b

i shall get some proper pics of them next friday as its zoes 4th birthday so i think thats a special enough occation for the collars to be worn lol.

anyway thank you very much julie they are gorgeous!!!! :wub: :wub:

miss ruby :wub:

Img_6053.jpg

miss stary :wub:

Img_6054.jpg

together :wub: :wub:

Img_6064.jpg

HUGS!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

IMG_6067.jpg

They both look gorgeous, thanks so much for the pix. :huggles: :wub:

oh they are gorgeous :thumbsup: love butterflies too :wub: :wub: :huggles: :huggles:

beaker said:
ask not what your dog can do for you but what you can do for your dog :thumbsup:
he should be a pet not "livestock"  :(

aww they look gorguse in them :wub: :wub: my tia has the pink one off debs :D

Aawwww... dont they looks lovely in there new collars !!

I love the photo of them cuddeling up together :huggles:

Oh wow, Katie those collars are gorgeous.... the girls are stunning too :wub: :wub: :wub:

They're looking so grown up now.

I love those collars -so pretty and girly :huggles:

What beautiful collars, no wonder you are keeping them for best.

The girls look gorgeous in them. :thumbsup:

Just lovely :wub: The collars and your beautiful girls :wub: :wub:

Emma xxx

They are so cute cuddling together :wub: Their new collars are lovely and really suit them :huggles:

They are lovely and suit your girls so well :wub: :thumbsup: :wub:

:wub: Beautiful photos of a beautiful pair of girls... :wub:

lovely collars Katie... :thumbsup:

Love the prints and the collars your gorgeous girls are wearing.........you wouldn't want to get them covered in fox poo........

I really do like the butterfly design and the collars look super on your girls. :wub: I quite fancied getting this design myself but i don't think it goes with brindle necks :(

Awwww how sweet and innocent do they look cuddled up like that? :wub: :wub: :wub: Getting both WAS the right move, wasn't it! :huggles: Their collars look fab too :thumbsup:

Only one question......HOW do you keep them always looking SO clean :lol: My lil' hooligan only has to LOOK at mud and she's covered (w00t)

Back