Coursing pics

IMG_0001-5.jpg

IMG_0010-8.jpg

IMG_0012-3.jpg

IMG_0021-1.jpg

IMG_0031-8.jpg

IMG_0034-4.jpg

IMG_0047-6.jpg

Happy dogs doing what they were born to do, ;) and better weather too :lol: ,thanks for sharing. :thumbsup: di

Overs final, love watching these 3 black boys race, Cracker, Troy & Max :thumbsup:

IMG_0284-5.jpg

IMG_0285-2.jpg

IMG_0289-2.jpg

IMG_0290-1.jpg

IMG_0292-2.jpg

IMG_0293-2.jpg

IMG_0294-4.jpg

IMG_0298-4.jpg

IMG_0325-1.jpg

IMG_0343-4.jpg

IMG_0345-2.jpg

The terrier racing & fun runs were held in one of the main rings

IMG_0347-1.jpg

IMG_0350-3.jpg

IMG_0354-2.jpg

IMG_0356-4.jpg

IMG_0363-2.jpg

IMG_0612.jpg

Last race, the owners showing how it's done :lol: :lol:

IMG_0627-1.jpg

Well done to all the winners & competitors, also thanks to everyone who donated money to "Help for Heroes" charity by entering the fun runs or the charity showing class or just throwing money in the bucket, on both days :thumbsup:

Overs final, love watching these 3 black boys race, Cracker, Troy & Max :thumbsup:
IMG_0284-5.jpg

IMG_0285-2.jpg

IMG_0289-2.jpg

IMG_0290-1.jpg

IMG_0292-2.jpg

IMG_0293-2.jpg

IMG_0294-4.jpg

IMG_0298-4.jpg
some great pics thanks for sharing well done to all the winners :thumbsup: richard & maria you must be over the moon with troy hes flying also well done amanda with cracker and not forgetting the lovely max :thumbsup:

Great pics Maggi,loving the ones of Little Ted :wub: The weather does,nt look bad on the pics,we were all freezing and soaked to the skin over

the coarse of the weekend.

Amandaxxxx

Great pics Maggi,loving the ones of Little Ted :wub: The weather does,nt look bad on the pics,we were all freezing and soaked to the skin overthe coarse of the weekend.

Amandaxxxx
DOESN'T TED LOOK ACE!!!!!! WISH WE HAD GIVEN BUSTER A BLAST WITH HIM!!THE WEATHER WAS SHOCKING THAT WEEKEND I FELT VERY SORRY FOR EVERYONE WHEN I GLANCED GINGERLY OUT OF THE ENTRY TENT( BUT SO PLEASED TO REMAIN DRY HA HA!!!)

LOVE THE PICS MAGGI AS USUAL YOU DID A GREAT JOB!!!! I STILL LOVE YOU EVEN THOUGH YOU DID REFER TO ME AS CHRIS THE COSH!!! YOU KNOW ME SO WELL!!

AND JUST TO ADD A BIG THANX & WELL DONE TO ALL COMPETITORS. THE TERRIER & LURCHER FOLKS ARE WELL HARD!!!

Great pics Maggi,loving the ones of Little Ted :wub: The weather does,nt look bad on the pics,we were all freezing and soaked to the skin overthe coarse of the weekend.

Amandaxxxx
DOESN'T TED LOOK ACE!!!!!! WISH WE HAD GIVEN BUSTER A BLAST WITH HIM!!THE WEATHER WAS SHOCKING THAT WEEKEND I FELT VERY SORRY FOR EVERYONE WHEN I GLANCED GINGERLY OUT OF THE ENTRY TENT( BUT SO PLEASED TO REMAIN DRY HA HA!!!)

LOVE THE PICS MAGGI AS USUAL YOU DID A GREAT JOB!!!! I STILL LOVE YOU EVEN THOUGH YOU DID REFER TO ME AS CHRIS THE COSH!!! YOU KNOW ME SO WELL!!

AND JUST TO ADD A BIG THANX & WELL DONE TO ALL COMPETITORS. THE TERRIER & LURCHER FOLKS ARE WELL HARD!!!
Lol,some Lurcher folk are well hard :thumbsup: ,not me,i was nearly in tears i was that flippin cold.Joe could,nt wait to get out of our tent

and back to your warm caravan :teehee: We will have to give Ted and Buster a run together next time.

Cant wait to see you again,we have missed you.

Amandaxxx

IMG_0284-5.jpg

IMG_0285-2.jpg

IMG_0289-2.jpg

IMG_0290-1.jpg

IMG_0292-2.jpg

IMG_0293-2.jpg

IMG_0294-4.jpg

IMG_0298-4.jpg
some great pics thanks for sharing well done to all the winners :thumbsup: richard & maria you must be over the moon with troy hes flying also well done amanda with cracker and not forgetting the lovely max :thumbsup:
Cheers Guys, We had some really good racing both days. The Coursing Crew put on a fantastic show again. :))

Back