The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Suffolk Country Fair

mao

Registered
Reaction score
Finally managed to finish editing the photos, photoshop decided to keep freezing :rant: have started my 4th swear bucket!! I have a pack of lurchers looking for a new peaceful home where there isn't a demented creature sat in the corner going purple, steam coming out of it's ears & muttering strange words :lol:

Saturday, (set up day) was a beautiful sunny day, sunglasses were needed to reduce the glare from the white bodies as clothes were removed (w00t) Early hours of Sun morning I was woken by a drumming noise, not the local disco but rain which continued for most of Sunday :( Seriously considered hibernating for the day but Paddy & his sidekick Chris the cosh :ph34r: dragged us all out of our various hidey holes, kicking & screaming onto the coursing field. Nobody believed my claim that I'm allergic to rain, it makes me wet :- :lol:

Coursing pics

IMG_0008-5.jpg

IMG_0010-7.jpg

IMG_0011-2.jpg

IMG_0017-3.jpg

IMG_0019-6.jpg

IMG_0025-3.jpg

IMG_0028-2.jpg

IMG_0072-4.jpg

IMG_0078-5.jpg

Straight racing, unders

IMG_0081-7.jpg

A couple of dogs thought they were coursing again

IMG_0082-6.jpg

IMG_0084-2.jpg

IMG_0085-3.jpg

IMG_0087-4.jpg

brilliant photo's

how did you keep the rain of the lens maggie

IMG_0294-3.jpg

IMG_0311-3.jpg

IMG_0339-3.jpg

IMG_0341-1.jpg

IMG_0343-3.jpg

IMG_0356-3.jpg

A big well done to the winners & a really big thank you to everyone who attended the show braving the elements instead of staying nice & dry at home, you're as mad as us :teehee: :thumbsup:

Monday's photos to follow.

brilliant photo'show did you keep the rain of the lens maggie
Thanks Tina, I stood so that the wind was behind me which kept the worst of the rain off the lens plus a plastic bag over the camera body, must admit it wasn't ideal weather conditions for taking photos. ;)

great pics :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

well done 2 richard and maria with TROY n MAX again that dog troy is something else well done 2 you both

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: josh

You done a brilliant job taking pictures in that weather Maggi, :thumbsup: fantastic as ever, ;) well done everyone. :thumbsup: di

Great pics Maggi,it was an endurance test for us in out tent.lol.It very proud of my boys,Cracker won on the Sun,then res Mon,then Finn won res Sun then won on the monday.so worth getting drenched for.

Amandaxx

great pics :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
well done 2 richard and maria with TROY n MAX again that dog troy is something else well done 2 you both

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: josh
Cheers Josh i hear Flash is doing well,hope to catch up with you soon!!

Back