Such A Short Time

saraquele

Registered
Reaction score
kobi as a 3 month old puppy :wub:

so cute n squishy :wub: :wub: :wub:

IM000320.JPG

to my big handsom boy of nearly 6 months :wub: :wub: :wub:

picture quality isnt great , he is actually lighter , more like 1st pikkie :wub:

how soon they grow :(

CAM_027.jpg

Aww he's gorgeous :wub: :wub: I bet he's still soft and squishy when he's sat next to you on the sofa :huggles:

whippets are a lovely soft and squishy mass once on sofe and make great be warmers :wub: love em!

*Lesley* said:
Aww he's gorgeous  :wub:   :wub: I bet he's still soft and squishy when he's sat next to you on the sofa :huggles:

yes he is :wub: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

he is still very much a baby in looks and temprament but its amazing how soon they get from a leggy puppy to a fully grown dog :wub: :wub:

they will all always be my babies anyway :wub:

Hope he does well for you, they do grow up so quickly.

WOW, Kobi looks great! :wub: But what a funny ears he has. :teehee:

Sidewinders said:
WOW, Kobi looks great! :wub:   But what a funny ears he has. :teehee:

lol he has a lovely ear set really , its cos he is still teething and i was baiting him with a furry toy (w00t)

saraquele said:
lol he has a lovely ear set really , its cos he is still teething and i was baiting him with a furry toy  (w00t)
I know they have a stage of strange ears while teething, my pups also have such ears at that age. ;) Though sometimes my pups have ears like GSD. :blink:

Anyway your Kobi is gorgeous! :wub:

Sidewinders said:
saraquele said:
lol he has a lovely ear set really , its cos he is still teething and i was baiting him with a furry toy  (w00t)
I know they have a stage of strange ears while teething, my pups also have such ears at that age. ;) Though sometimes my pups have ears like GSD. :blink:

Anyway your Kobi is gorgeous! :wub:

yeah he does a great impression of a gsd too sometimes (w00t)

Lovely pictures :wub:

They grow up too fast don't they !

Julie

He looks lovely Sharon, whippet ears are a constant source of humour to me, I was sure that Fern was doing semaphore with them when she was teething!!

Look forward to seeing you with him soon.

He's a handsome boy Sharon! Hoping to see you (and him) Wednesday night... :)

Back