The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Such A Bunch Of Brindles !

stormydog

Registered
Reaction score
I met up with my Bro this morning and got the woofers together for a walk. Got the brother and sisters together for those who have our pups in England to compare. Pagan and Jade are the brindles so i wonder who-looks-like-who ?

S8303327.jpg

S8303329.jpg

S8303335.jpg

S8303336.jpg

Jimmys holding them in the same order for each shot..Colt Slip and Molly.

john..lover of brindles and nice legs ;)

just look at them!! absolutely gorgeous :wub: 3rd pic is my fav :wub:

I met up with my Bro this morning and got the woofers together for a walk. Got the brother and sisters together for those who have our pups in England to compare. Pagan and Jade are the brindles so i wonder who-looks-like-who ?
S8303327.jpg

S8303329.jpg

S8303335.jpg

S8303336.jpg

Jimmys holding them in the same order for each shot..Colt Slip and Molly.

john..lover of brindles and nice legs ;)
Good pics Mr H, but shame on you for not knowing the collective term for a group of brindles isnt a 'bunch' but a BUNDLE :clown:

LOVING the identical glasses on them all :wub: :wub: :wub:

nice photos john all the dogs look great if jade turns out like these three we will be happy. we think she looks like her mum but she has characteristics of all three

ian & sonia

river10.jpg

river8.jpg

100_0401.jpg

nice photos john all the dogs look great if jade turns out like these three we will be happy. we think she looks like her mum but she has characteristics of all threeian & sonia

river10.jpg

river8.jpg

100_0401.jpg
Well id be happy with Jade to look and behave like either too. Each of these have totally different personas. Colt is a very mild quiet natured dog who never ever stops watching me, hes happy to lie down anywhere as long he knows exactly where i am...Molly does her own thing and always has a "wasssup.." expression on her face but still loves to know my Bro is close at apw! From what ive seen with Slip over the past few days she just wants affection and isnt content until shes jammed up against you. In actual fact theyre just Storm all over !

loving the pictures, stormy they look fab, if you didn't know they were brother and sisters you would think slip was older she has a older face to the other two, but they are all beautiful

:D great pics john cant wait too met slip at momouth. its going to be good as sarah is coming with flynn and lilly

so it will be one big happy family :wub:

great piccies of some beautiful woofers :D

019-1.jpg

036-1.jpg

045-1.jpg

Not brileant photos and I carnt seam to get him stood up but were at southport at the week end so were off to the beach pagens forst time (w00t) carnt wait so hopfully we'll get some action ones of him. :wub: :wub: .

036-1.jpg

oh wow!! what a stunning looking lad sue!! this pic is gorgeous :wub:

Back