Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kirby (Xspell x White Princess) - 20lb

• Kiss n Tell (Xspell x Kissyfur?) - 18lb

• Total voters
Ann,

Welcom to K9,

The Cheeky Ann offspring were, as you have said, made up of champions but Cheeky Ann was pretty well bred and you used some pretty good stud dogs.

Things may have turned out differently if the dog covering Cheeky Ann was a no hope racer from poor racing stock.

Surely if breeding is 90% the bitch it would hardly matter what dog was used since any deficiency in the dog would have relatively little effect if it`s contribution was 10%.

Repeat matings to greyhounds by whippets using different studs shows that some studs produce multiple champions and other studs produce few or none.If the bitch was 90% this shouldn`t occur.

I think the Cheeky Ann line will take some beating, as every pup produced by here was at least open class if not multi champions, as were their progeny.

:D I AGREE WITH TONY TAYLOR IF THE BITCH AS 90% INPUT

AND THE DOG ONLY 10% WHY IS THE LITTER OUT OF

DESSIE X MAD RETURN NOT SHOWING ANY PROMISE, THE

PREVIOUS LITTERS TO MICKEY MOUSE  4 I THINK WHERE

FLYING AT THE SAME AGE AS THE MAD RETURN PUPS,

{NOTHING AGAINST MAD RETURN}   ;)  ???  ???

:D I AGREE WITH TONY TAYLOR IF THE BITCH AS 90% INPUT

AND THE DOG ONLY 10% WHY IS THE LITTER OUT OF

DESSIE X MAD RETURN NOT SHOWING ANY PROMISE, THE

PREVIOUS LITTERS TO MICKEY MOUSE  4 I THINK WHERE

FLYING AT THE SAME AGE AS THE MAD RETURN PUPS,

{NOTHING AGAINST MAD RETURN}   ;)  ???  ???

can anyone help i am think off lining blue goblin with gillette and carnt get hold of the people that have got him i have sent an email to them but havent heard ant thing back off them yet...... i was wondering if any ones got there address or phone number i would be very grateful thanx dee

I haven't seen him as an active user lately either!! Is there no number on his website?

Hi Dee, Have you tried sending an e/mail to his girlfriends address, i believe it is....... alisontaylor228@hotmail.com    hope this is of help to you... I will try and find their phone number for you......Tricia. :D

:p ha ha, that was quick of me, i knew i had it somewhere, Gillette's owners telephone number is... 01302  886331     hope this helps Dee..bye for now .....Tricia :D

Hi, can any one tell us if Gillette has mated a racing whippet of late........just interested........Tricia

Back