The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Stroke Of Pure Malice. :@

I'mALurcherLover

Registered
Reaction score
Have any of you heard about the 'grey-haired lady' who stopped to pet a cat then casually dropped it in a bin? Well, I saw it in the paper and i was horrified. :angry:

This poor cat was left in the bin for 15 hours when the owner was searching for her and luckily heard a cat and looked in.

The owner said this cat has the nicest temperment. If this lady didn't like cats she should of just walked on by.

Just shows you what sick minded people there are in this world. Take a look.

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/multimedi...92746-27119053/

anyway. evil bitch. Hope she gets found.

im sure they will be able to find the woman......they say the youngters of today :( ...but that granny needs stringing up :rant:

I'd like to be first in line to do the hanging, please :rant:

hahah. I'm first in line. :)

But I think hanging is too good for her. :rant: :rant:

Last edited by a moderator:
The woman has been identified and the RSPCA are leading a investigation into the incident and will interview the woman .A spokesman for Coventry Police said they have not arrested the woman because she has not committed a criminal offence.

The woman has been identified and the RSPCA are leading a investigation into the incident and will interview the woman .A spokesman for Coventry Police said they have not arrested the woman because she has not committed a criminal offence.

Not a criminal offence? :eek: That's utter bullshit. :rant: Deliberately putting a cat in a weelie bin was premeditated cruelty. If thats not an offence then what is? If she had so much as scratched a car and been caught on camera then she would have been charged.

Just thinking about it... :ph34r:

If you damage someones property on purpose its an offence so surely animals are classed as our property and that lady clearly hurt the cat dropping her into a bin. :eek: So how does that work?

Oh and the RSPCA will probably do nothing. :mad:

What is the world coming to? :angry:

The RSPCA are very busy people.............................. busy banning hunting and destroying healthy dogs and cats. Like they will give a shit about that poor cat. :rant:

I think we should rub the scent of a fox on her and release her for the opening hunt of the season, and dont worry if she survives then the scent of a nice deer should get a good few lurchers excited enough (w00t)

The RSPCA wouldn't let me adopt a cat if i wanted as i have two working lurchers, but see a cuddly old lady like her and they would hand them straight over no questions asked :angry:

I was amazed and disgusted when I read yesterday that the old lady "hasn't committed a crime". In what way didn't she?

She put a living animal inside a wheelie bin; for all she knew, the bin lorries were on their way to empty the bins and the poor animal could've ended up in the crusher (too appalling to think of). Alternatively, the owner might not have found the cat (the report I read said the owner had seen what happened on her CCTV) and the cat could have starved/died of thirst/died of heatstroke depending on the weather, etc etc.

The silly old woman didn't give a second's thought to what would happen to that cat and it is inconceivable that she has not committed any crime at all. Cruelty to animals?

God only knows what goes on inside some people's heads, because I can't work them out.

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Gill

Back