The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Striker

gracie

Registered
Reaction score
Sorry to tell you all that Striker has now gone to that Whippet track in the sky.  Gail had to make the decision that at 16 and a half  things had finally got to much for the old boy. Gail is very upset and doen't want to talk to anyone at the moment Oz had been with her for a long time, but wanted to all of you who have offspring of him know I guess that means that means nearly everyone.

June

Apologies everyone fro posting this message twice and both times it being gibberish - as Nigel will tell you I always have trouble logging on and now I can't even type properly I had meant to preview it and ended up posting it twice But I guess you will all understand what I mean.

june

Very sorry to hear about Oz. He is in the pedigree of just about all the top dogs these days so he has certainly left his mark on the pedigree racing scene and won't be forgotten. Commiserations to Gail.

We add our sympathies too.  All our racing bred whippets are related to Striker, as I guess most are.  

Most of us know how it feels to lose a precious whippet, but there aren't many as famous as Striker.

Our thoughts are with you Gail.

sorry to hear about striker, but we will keep his blood line going over here in Sweden.

Duncan & Soul o power.

Sorry to hear about Striker, as you probably know i'm not a ped racer but know what a good dog and fabulous sire he was, my commiserations to Gail xx

So sorry to hear the news - all 4 my girls are his offspring - including probably one of his newer ones - born 11 and half weeks ago, who has Striker on both her mother and father's side.

All his many children will certainly keep his memory and line alive.

June

Back