The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Striesand X Drama Queen

free to good home a little s*** of a pup. HA HA HA HA lol

10 weeks old 9 1/2 lb

aston is making my collies lives absolute hell biting their faces, and using their tails as a merry go round as he gets swung around as they try to run away from him.

He is frightened of nothing. He has got his race track around the garden, under the trees and around the back of the kennels so a bend dog in the making we have. Harley (crackelle) is terrified of him

He really is one bundle of attitude but love him to bits

Erica

Well Sharon he does not take after his dad because he has always been laid back, but Hellbound and Shania from the same litter were full on as puppys, Yvonne used to ring me regular and say take him back lol, good luck with him :)

Evie is just the same,only it's me that gets all the puncture wounds as there's no other dog to torment.

8lbs.8oz at 10 weeks.

Met Evie yesterday, what a little snuggle-monster she's so soft and snuggly :wub:

Such a good girl too :))

Aaaah o:)

11wks today and 10lb 3ozs Teal has settled in well even though Kai let him know from day one who was boss. All pups look lovely would like to put a photo in but havent got that far yet, but will learn. He gets his last injection to day so on to leader work. Just got him comfortable with scales so Ray took over weighing him and droped them on his head poor little man, looking forward to seeing all pups again and of course their owners.

Hopefully here are the latest pics from Mary, Ray & Gordon....Teal playing on the bed with Kai, and then sitting quiet on his own as is Evie owned by Gordon......they aren't still for very long. Looking forward to seeing them maybe Sunday.

Teal_x_6.jpg

Teal_x_8.jpg

Teal_x_10.jpg

if i have done it right there is a picture if wrong blank!!!!!

DSC00056.JPG

Here are some more pics of the pups (Just for you Porky for passing your Driving Test on Thursday, WELL DONE!!!!)

Teal, Evie & Aston at Highgate......and then Evie.

zzzzz.jpg

zzzz.jpg

zzz.jpg

Evie_13wks_x_2.jpg

Evie again!!!!!!

Evie_13_wks.jpg

Evie_13wks_x_3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:wub: Think there's a couple of shots of Evie at Maltby yesterday.Beautiful litter :thumbsup:

My arn't they growing, l did see Evie yesterday and have to say what lovely pups and hope tp see some more at the weekend :)

Back