The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Striesand X Drama Queen

By the way-thanks chris, I was nearly in the doghouse---- MARLENE wants to know who is this Molly? :- :teehee:

They are lovely :luck: to all that are having them :))

Come on you lot who took your pups home yesterday, how did your first night go :)

Very noisy and sleepless night. Evie howled like a banshee when i put her to bed & didn't stop for 4 and a half hours.

I got about an hours sleep all night. -_- Hoping she will be a little more settled tonight, i have made allowances for a new home & missing her mates. She is lovely though- wouldn't swap her for anything. :wub:

:luck: to all of the other owners.

Just been to my mums to see her puppy, who is now named Aston.

He was fab :) in the car home yesterday, and mixed straight in with the other dogs. He woke up twice during the night but then went straight back to sleep.

He's took a fancy to the rough collie and was ragging him, lets hope he's as keen on the rag!!!!!

Will keep you updated.

Sharon

Eve got me up just before 5 this morning, god she has got some lungs bless her, she was running riot around the living room and grabbing everything she shouldnt, she dived into some food and now she is fast asleep, so i am going to have a cup of tea without having to share it, bless her she is absoleutly gorgeus Sue

We are just waiting for some photos from you all now, i'm glad your pups are settling well :)

Hopefully here are some photo's of Evie at 7 weeks
img%20

DSC00702.jpg

DSC00712.jpg

DSC00716.jpg

http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo152/gordonsdragon/DSC00681.jpg[/img

Hi Gordon

she looks a beauty, I bet the household isn't so peaceful now. I wish you the very best of luck with her

See you on the racing circuit soon, weather permitting

regards

Doreen

She's gorgeous :wub: think this whole litter is :thumbsup: Come on Sue lets have a pic of yours and Tonys new baby

awww evie is lovely gordon :wub:

good luck with her :thumbsup:

She's lovely Gordon, best of luck with her :luck:

An update on Aston. He has settled in very well sleeping all night, he had to be woken up at 7.15 this morning!!

7 weeks old and he is 6lb 4oz.

Absolutely wicked!!!!! :)

Some pics following.

ERICAPHOTOS055.jpg

ERICAPHOTOS059.jpg

ERICAPHOTOS061.jpg

ERICAPHOTOS062.jpg

ERICAPHOTOS063.jpg

ERICAPHOTOS066.jpg

ERICAPHOTOS071.jpg

Hes mad him self at home there looks like hes put the other dogs in their place :lol: he is :wub: :wub: hows Harley with him :eek:

their all lovely pups good luck with them :luck:

Back