The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Striesand X Drama Queen

I haven't seen theese pups but had heard how nice they were and the pictures show how nice they are :wub:

Just seen these photo's, lovely colours, love the little black ears! :wub:

I have seen these today :wub: they are a real lively bunch, very hard to choose between them :wub:

More pic's of Mollie's babies.

5651f130.jpg

7504ef50.jpg

f4a99e36.jpg

21d70cb1.jpg

2a201ea8.jpg

8aaa8582.jpg

955214fb.jpg

:wub: BEAUTIFUL BABIES! :wub: counting down now, won't be long.

they are lovely good luck to all owners :luck: especially gordon :thumbsup:

Went to see the pups today. :wub: They all looked so nice,i wanted them all. I ended up picking the beautiful bitch with the white markings on her neck, but it was a difficult job to choose between them. They are a credit to you both Chris & Paul.

Can't wait for next weekend to come. I don't think anyone will be disappointed with these babies. :thumbsup:

My mum (Erica) and I went to see the puppies on Sunday. She has picked the smaller dog (the one at the very back of the 1st photo), although there's not that much between them.

They are absolutely georgous. Hopefully following is a couple of pics (fingers crossed!!!)

ERICAPHOTOS014.jpg

ERICAPHOTOS024.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Molli's pups ready to go to their new homes 6wks Monday (Tony & Sue) dark fawn bitch 4lb, (Mary & Ray) dog no white toes 5.5lb, (Erica, Geoff & Sharon) dog white toes 5.1lb, (Gordon & Molly Richardson) bitch white collar 4.15lb......all are mad and very fiery, good luck in their new homes, keep in touch.

Drama_Queen_5_wk_old_puppy_Evie.jpg

Drama_Queens_litter_5_wks_old.jpg

2_dog_pups_Drama_Queen_5_wks_old.jpg

Drama_Queen_pups_5_weeks_old.jpg

Molli's pups ready to go to their new homes 6wks Monday (Tony & Sue) dark fawn bitch 4lb, (Mary & Ray) dog no white toes 5.5lb, (Erica, Geoff & Sharon) dog white toes 5.1lb, (Gordon & Molly Richardson) bitch white collar 4.15lb......all are mad and very fiery, good luck in their new homes, keep in touch.
Yes we r picking up our pup tomorrow, sunday cant wait we r all prepared for her, I am calling her Eve Sue

Yes we r picking up our pup tomorrow, sunday cant wait we r all prepared for her, I am calling her Eve Sue
That's funny---ours is called Evie

Back