The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Striesand & Sunlight

len said:
Connor looks great Dave  :D Has he settled down yet? Ruby hasn't lol. Hope to see you on the track soon  :D
the quick answer lenny No! he thinks he's the boss now just because he's not the smallest anymore, hows Ruby and sky ruby looks great on the pic's shell not be the smallest in your house either

might see you 's at Hordon on Saturday

they all looked good at horden dave kenny got a few good pics too :thumbsup:

they all did Gary ,hope kenny puts the pics on here when he gets time

cheers

Dave

sorry for the delay davey this was the only one i got of them all together,they are nice pups :thumbsup:

all the pups are look lovley, hope they run as well as they look.

update on ours & alsions & colins pups

pippa

2006_11110062.jpg

just need some updated pics of the rest of the litter :thumbsup:

Good pic's, like the one of Bab's she looks like a pro.

I always liked the one of Lenny's - Ruby.

Just seen Ruby run. They having trouble getting anything to pass her. She just pull's away from them. One to watch out for in the future. Hope she turn's out like her half sister Peggy Sue.

Zelda trialed today with her dad and poppy borrowed from paul. very pleased with her as it is her first trial with other dogs. we did take some photos today will try to put them on tomorrow.

Here is Ruby she is 26lb & we are chuffed to bits with her

Resized_dogs_150.jpg

shes lovely len good luck with her :luck: :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

She looked really good last time i saw her , and if she keep improving like she is, i think she wil be one to watch next year...good luck with her you both derseve it :luck:

Thanks Denise, Hope they are all champs

nova said:
Zelda trialed today with her dad and poppy borrowed from paul. very pleased with her as it is her first trial with other dogs. we did take some photos today will try to put them on tomorrow.
Where's the pics Shelly,glad to read the little terror is running :D Karen

Back