Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Stormys Ol Warrior With Colt And His Newbee

young-shadow said:
Here you go then  :thumbsup:
DSCF0425-1.jpg

IMG_0363.jpg

IMG_0351.jpg

IMG_0356.jpg

great looking dogs young shadow i was training a blue greyhound last year called knoctoosh pride it was the double of your dog in the picture.

i mated my old dog rocky (grahams dream) to a pure bordie once and by what i was told they produced some fine working dogs.

GRAHAM PEM said:
young-shadow said:
DSCF0425-1.jpg

IMG_0363.jpg

IMG_0351.jpg

IMG_0356.jpg

great looking dogs young shadow i was training a blue greyhound last year called knoctoosh pride it was the double of your dog in the picture.

i mated my old dog rocky (grahams dream) to a pure bordie once and by what i was told they produced some fine working dogs.

Did you get the pick of the litter Graham, if so did you give it to Billy? :lol: cos its looks like he depends on you to get a flyer :lol: :oops:

M D

billyboy45 said:
young-shadow said:
DSCF0425-1.jpg

IMG_0363.jpg

IMG_0351.jpg

IMG_0356.jpg

I genuinly think this half bred Border Terrier X Greyhound,in the 2nd and 3rd photo,will beat the lot of us over the next year or two,if it's done right,cause this one caught my eye at the end of the season,and it can run a bit.Hope the injury has healed Ain,as id like to see this boy,when he's in form.Look's an absolute smasher so he does. ...Billy...

billy went to look at this litter when ian was picking his pup they all looked well this dog of ians will come on alot this year his mate keys has one aswell and with a bit off work these dogs will be worth watching in the future :thumbsup:

MONSIEUR DUPONT said:
GRAHAM PEM said:
young-shadow said:
DSCF0425-1.jpg

IMG_0363.jpg

IMG_0351.jpg

IMG_0356.jpg

Did you get the pick of the litter Graham, if so did you give it to Billy? :lol: cos its looks like he depends on you to get a flyer :lol: :oops:

M D

Think you are forgetting that billy already might have a couple of flyer's in his kennel's at the moment,and will be getting them ready for the coming season.Hope you have a few of you're own,so's we can meet on the line.There might be (Trouble) on the line mind.

MONSIEUR DUPONT said:
GRAHAM PEM said:
young-shadow said:
DSCF0425-1.jpg

IMG_0363.jpg

IMG_0351.jpg

IMG_0356.jpg

M D

MONSIEUR I HOPE YOUR NOT SAYING THE BLUE DOG IN THE PICTURE IS A GREYHOUND ALSO PMSL AT YOU AGAIN AND AGAIN

billyboy45 said:
young-shadow said:
DSCF0425-1.jpg

IMG_0363.jpg

IMG_0351.jpg

IMG_0356.jpg

I genuinly think this half bred Border Terrier X Greyhound,in the 2nd and 3rd photo,will beat the lot of us over the next year or two,if it's done right,cause this one caught my eye at the end of the season,and it can run a bit.Hope the injury has healed Ain,as id like to see this boy,when he's in form.Look's an absolute smasher so he does. ...Billy...

Billy, Graham I no what yous are at , not to impressed with both of yous , but sure evey one to their one PLEASE KEEP ME AND MY DOGS OUT OF YOUR SILLY LITTLE GAMES

Ian :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
GRAHAM PEM said:
young-shadow said:
DSCF0425-1.jpg

IMG_0363.jpg

IMG_0351.jpg

IMG_0356.jpg

DONT KNOW WHY YOU WOULD TAKE AFFENCE TO WHAT I WROTE BECAUSE I DONT KNOW YOU AND ALSO WHAT I WROTE AFTER SAYING GREAT LOOKING DOGS IS ALL THE TRUTH IVE NO NEED TO LIE.TAKE A QUICK LOOK ON THE GREYHOUND DATA BASE AND LOOK UP KNOCKTOOSH PRIDE AND YOU WILL SEE WHAT I WAS SAYING.

ALL THE BEST

GRAHAM

coatsy said:
billyboy45 said:
young-shadow said:
DSCF0425-1.jpg

IMG_0363.jpg

IMG_0351.jpg

IMG_0356.jpg

billy went to look at this litter when ian was picking his pup they all looked well this dog of ians will come on alot this year his mate keys has one aswell and with a bit off work these dogs will be worth watching in the future :thumbsup:

Well one thing i do know,cause i worked pure Border's for a few year's before the fox and Brock ban's,is that if he inherited the Border's gameness then he'll fear nothing.They might have been slow to start,but boy had they heart,for the real stuff.Would love to see him on the heavy stuff,down south.Could arrange a day out with pyper and a couple of the mate's terrier's. ...Billy...

Last edited by a moderator:
Billy, Graham I no what yous are at , not to impressed with both of yous , but sure evey one to their one PLEASE KEEP ME AND MY DOGS OUT OF YOUR SILLY LITTLE GAMES

Ian :angry:

ian mate think the old saying better the devil you know tan the devil you dont comes into play monsieur dupont just trying to mix or might be frightened of a bit of competion some :clown: about mate

young-shadow said:
i was with my dad in johns house last week taking pictures ..what do you think of these  ruffians ?
S8301405.jpg

S8301408.jpg

he told me that china is their baby-monkey  :D

fantastic pics of really handsome dogs. i think im in love. o:)

Back