The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Stormy Dog I The Country Mans Weekly

I CAN GET COPIES IF ANYONE WANTS TO PM ME. :thumbsup:

quote nutter

i can scan it as long as it would not be wrong like countrymans piracy or plagirism

nutter said:
I THINK IT WOULD BE WRONG TO PUT IT UP. IF THOSE WHO KNOW JOHN CARE ENOUGH TO WANT TO READ IT THEN THEY WILL GO AND BUY IT. ITS READILY AVAILBLE AND ONLY COSTS £2. I HAVE MY COPY RESERVED EVERY WEEK AND LOOK FORWARD TO READING IT.

whats up?countrymans weekly threaten ya? :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
kris said:
quote nutter i can scan it as long as it would not be wrong like countrymans piracy or plagirism

nutter said:
I THINK IT WOULD BE WRONG TO PUT IT UP. IF THOSE WHO KNOW JOHN CARE ENOUGH TO WANT TO READ IT THEN THEY WILL GO AND BUY IT. ITS READILY AVAILBLE AND ONLY COSTS £2. I HAVE MY COPY RESERVED EVERY WEEK AND LOOK FORWARD TO READING IT.

whats up?countrymans weekly threaten ya? :blink:

best thing for country mans weekly,i wont buy it untill they start writing more about lurchers and terriers again and not shooting all the time,mark Lamping_with_Dan_and_cooking_rabbits_011__Small_.jpg

baby1 said:
We havent seen it yet but Ill be getting it tonight.
Darren the wee Mace in Church Road in glengormley they do the Country Mans Weekly and I think it comes in on a wednesday???  Not sure though!

Thanks Nic,

Will call in tomorrow and get a copy.

ill go to my nearest wh smiths to see if i can get a copy of this weeks issue.id like to read johns story about his beautiful and much loved dog. :thumbsup:

Just read it John, lovely tribute :thumbsup:

It should be noted that Markbricks opinion of countryman's weekly is his own.

Personally I think it's does a good job of promoting lurchers and associated events, without it there'd be no coverage of the sport in the media.

Like any paper, it will try to cater for it's readers so the more lurcher owners that buy it then the more articles you'll get. :thumbsup:

wild whippies said:
It should be noted that Markbricks opinion of countryman's weekly is his own. Personally I think it's does a good job of promoting lurchers and associated events, without it there'd be no coverage of the sport in the media.

Like any paper, it will try to cater for it's readers so the more lurcher owners that buy it then the more articles you'll get. :thumbsup:

it is my own but is suported by a lot,good on stormy for getting in there he is a truly caring dog owner :thumbsup: but the countrymans doesnt cover enough articles on the working dog are even the show dogs if it wasnt for people buying it for shows in the summer months this paper would cease,and all iam saying is get more lurcher and terrier threads in there we have several shooting mags but only one that covers lurcher work,it took over from the shooting news yrs ago and that was a crackin read,mark

markbrick said:
wild whippies said:
It should be noted that Markbricks opinion of countryman's weekly is his own. Personally I think it's does a good job of promoting lurchers and associated events, without it there'd be no coverage of the sport in the media.

it is my own but is suported by a lot,good on stormy for getting in there he is a truly caring dog owner :thumbsup: but the countrymans doesnt cover enough articles on the working dog are even the show dogs if it wasnt for people buying it for shows in the summer months this paper would cease,and all iam saying is get more lurcher and terrier threads in there we have several shooting mags but only one that covers lurcher work,it took over from the shooting news yrs ago and that was a crackin read,mark
Maybe you could write an article about your dogs Mark :- " I'm sure everyone would want to read it :- " :p

Will pick one up to see the article on Storm, John i'll get another box of tissues handy :)

well im going to try and get a copy tomorrow in Smiths but they only seem to get a handful and they normally have gone on a sat and unfortunatly our smiths is smack in the centre of town and is only open when im hard at work :( so fingers crossed they will have some. :luck:

rodders said:
markbrick said:
wild whippies said:

Maybe you could write an article about your dogs Mark :- " I'm sure everyone would want to read it :- " :p

Will pick one up to see the article on Storm, John i'll get another box of tissues handy :)

I READ IT YESTERDAY, A GREAT TRIBUTE TO STORM :thumbsup:

£2 WELL SPENT

PLEASE DONT ENCOUAGE MY UNCLE MARK TO WRITE ARTICLES IN THE COUNTRYMANS WEEKLY RODDERS, BECAUSE IT WOULD END UP LIKE SKY TV, ALL REPEATS -_- :lol:

TOMTHUMB said:
rodders said:
markbrick said:
wild whippies said:

I READ IT YESTERDAY, A GREAT TRIBUTE TO STORM :thumbsup:

£2 WELL SPENT

PLEASE DONT ENCOUAGE MY UNCLE MARK TO WRITE ARTICLES IN THE COUNTRYMANS WEEKLY RODDERS, BECAUSE IT WOULD END UP LIKE SKY TV, ALL REPEATS -_- :lol:

:lol:

thanks to Sarah I have just read it and its a lovely tribute to storm and John .

had tears running down my face :cheers:

nutter said:

Same here, it comes with my local daily, delivered by the shop. this is in Cornwall.

Back