The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Stolen Whippets. Please Help Find Them !!!!

Jewel

Registered
Reaction score
My beautiful whippet bitches were stolen on the 14th December, 2010 between 5-8pm whilst we were at our childrens school play !!!

We are absolutely devastated and would really appreciate if anyone could post this on other sites please. They were taken from The Isle of Sheppey in Kent and did not leave willingly :'( :'( :'( :'(

They are a fawn and white particolour bitch, 13 months old and a solid blue with white toes and chest bitch, 6 months old.

Both are microchipped and have been reported as stolen.

I have been out all day getting posters up and have done as much as I can think of online.

I will pay to get my dogs returned so, if anyone has bought them they will be fully reinbursed and i will happily travel anywhere for them, I just want them back.

They are on Doglost.co.uk and posters can be printed straight from there if anyone would be kind enough to print a few off and hand them into local vets or pet shops please.

i have cross posted this to the poachers rest forum, i hope they are returned to safely and sonn :thumbsup:

How awful for you. I hope they are found safe and sound very soon. Keep us posted.

Thankyou

Still no news on our girls unfortunately.

How terrible - is there any news on your girls?

Just logged in to see if you had any news :(

My heart goes out to you and your family having Chritsmas without your whippies :wub:

I can't imagine what you're going through having your lovely girls taken like this

According to Doglost these have been reunited with owners.

Back