The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Stolen Golden Lab

sarah jane

Registered
Reaction score
Can anyone help. My brother let his dog out yesterday about 4pm in the back garden, leaving his kitchen door open while he got changed. When he returned, his dog was missing and the back garden gate open (it was kicked in). She is a Golden Lab, 15 months old. She answers to the name Honey and has a red, diamond studded collar. She has 2 tags with contact information on. Unfortunatly she isn't currently chipped.

She was taken from the Griffin/Witton area of Blackburn.

Can anyone in the area keep their eye's open for her and contact me if anyone thinks they see her.

My tel number 0787 8855 711

Thanks in advance for any help.

sarah jane said:
Can anyone help. My brother let his dog out yesterday about 4pm in the back garden, leaving his kitchen door open while he got changed. When he returned, his dog was missing and the back garden gate open (it was kicked in). She is a Golden Lab, 15 months old. She answers to the name Honey and has a red, diamond studded collar. She has 2 tags with contact information on. Unfortunatly she isn't currently chipped. She was taken from the Griffin/Witton area of Blackburn.

Can anyone in the area keep their eye's open for her and contact me if anyone thinks they see her.

Really sorry to hear this Sarah - terrible time for your brother - get the dog advertised on every lamp post in the area - make it too hot to handle, make sure all the dogs homes and wardens know and put it on Doglost website.

Good luck :luck:

sarah jane said:
Can anyone help. My brother let his dog out yesterday about 4pm in the back garden, leaving his kitchen door open while he got changed. When he returned, his dog was missing and the back garden gate open (it was kicked in). She is a Golden Lab, 15 months old. She answers to the name Honey and has a red, diamond studded collar. She has 2 tags with contact information on. Unfortunatly she isn't currently chipped. She was taken from the Griffin/Witton area of Blackburn.

I used to work at the vets in Daisy Street Blackburn - let them know, and they will keep and eye out for her - just in case she's taken in there. Let the other vets know too. Hope you find her, it must be so worrying :luck: Good luck

She's been found. I contacted the local council who gave me details of the kennels where the dog wardens take the dogs. She had been brought in the night before. Not sure what happened to her, or who took her, but she was apparently picked up in the area, while we where all searching a different area. He is going to get her chipped now. worth it considering he had a pretty penny to pay in fees!

Thanks for all the advice.

sarah jane said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back