The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Stapeley Fun Run 27.04.08

morganna

Registered
Reaction score
Well folks,

weather permitting,hopefully field wont be under water unlike our last 2 inspections!!

**** FUN RUNNING SUNDAY 27 APRIL 08 ****

STAPELEY WATER GARDENS,NANTWICH,CHESHIRE

START 11.30 AM

Further details as week progresses...watch this space...

morganna said:
Well folks,weather permitting,hopefully field wont be under water unlike our last 2 inspections!!

**** FUN RUNNING SUNDAY 27 APRIL 08 ****

STAPELEY WATER GARDENS,NANTWICH,CHESHIRE

START 11.30 AM

Further details as week progresses...watch this space...

is staply still going ahead and what events are there going on would it be ok to bring my young dog for his first go hes 11 mounths

Hi there,we are still going ahead,we will be doing straight running and trying coursing if the ground is ok(has a habit of being waterlogged)We always run straight as we can always find a bit thats not too bad,but looking at the ground here (stoke on trent) as long as it doesnt become monsoon season before Sunday it should be just right to run.

We are fun runners which means no competition and it is ideal for training youngsters,those wishing to just have fun with their dogs who need an enclosed space like some rescue dogs,retired racers,alsrts really.Everyone is friendly and I think enjoyit as much as the dogs.Bring a drink and a buttie if you dont want to pay Stapeley prices,we have a small break to let the dogs recover and then continue until everyones had enough.

Please bring a MUZZLE for your dog to run in,we often can lend you one if you dont have one until you get one of your own,keep your dog on a lead unless running to prevent accidents and most of all HAVE FUN!!!We hope to see you on Sunday

:( :( :( no running for me even though ed's & evie-diva would love to go.

hope evryone has a great time and hopefully i'll be there next time 8)

We'll be there. Not told the dogs yet as they'll be so excited & then they won't sleep till Sunday :lol:

Rafferty has had a haircut & is feeling really frisky so even he may be persuaded to run this time.

any more k9ers coming to stapeley tomorrow is the runing field inside the water gardens

sleddog said:
any more k9ers coming to stapeley tomorrow is the runing field inside the water gardens
It`s easy to find....

just drive into the car park and past the palm house you`ll see a hedge and gate on your right-it`s through that gate.

Back