The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Stan The Lucky Man - Could've Been Worse!

Poor little soul :wub: - that looks really nasty.

Hope he gets better soon :wub: :wub:

Poor boy

Nurse Savannah will come right over to help take care of him o:)

Wendy

Stan's doing fine now isn't he? he doesn't appear to be phased by his injury at all, at least he is intrested in girls not like another little boy whippet I know :- " . His girlfriend is impressed by his wound and holds him in quite high regards now :p .

poor stan :huggles: hope hes feeling better today :huggles:

Hope Stan's feeling a bit better today :thumbsup: lots of speedy recovery hugs to him :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

Yep, he is amazingly fine now - it just looks so nasty :(

Even on Monday he managed to cock his leg, standing on the good one of course :p But it wasn't until Monday lunchtime so I was getting a bit worried - Stan must have thought I was mad when I cheered him :lol:

Thanks everyone for their wishes, it obviously worked :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I love showing men his injuries just to see the look on their faces!!! :p

Levs - leave poor Archibald alone, not his fault he has a strong attraction to human men (w00t)

Oh yes - he definitely only has TWO veg - but it does look like there are 3 I agree :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
Poor Stan. Arnica cream on the bruising, but not on the actual wound, 3 times daily and that will soon disappear. Guaranteed

Back