The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Spry's Home

Glad to see Spry's home and relatively well. :) Did the vet have any idea what it was?

wild whippies said:
Glad to see Spry's home and relatively well. :)   Did the vet have any idea what it was?

It was a histiocytoma, had to copy that from the sheet he gave me :lol: I am better with spellings like lump :b

Shes back to her normal self this morning now will come the hard part of keeping her calm so she doesn't make it open (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
Only ends with a Y not a T, if you will stay up mopping Spry"s brow all night, what do you expect :- "

Good Morning Lesley glad to hear Spry"s on the mend :thumbsup:

So pleased that you still have your sense of humour, mine has gone with his lordship to the vets. I feel like you did yesterday :(

Pleased that Spry is back to herself, and everything crossed that she doesn't open it up :)

A very nervous Tracy who feels sick, but DIDN'T cry this time :wacko:

Paula Roberts said:
Only ends with a Y not a T, if you will stay up mopping Spry"s brow all night, what do you expect :- "
Good Morning Lesley glad to hear Spry"s on the mend :thumbsup:

Thanks Paula and good morning to you too, you know now I've edited that they will think we are a bit mad, mind you they could have something there :teehee:

She will be back to normal in no time tough little cookie she is, it is a very clean wound so it won't affect her gorgeousness either once the fur grows back :wub: and now she has no lump on her knee she may even run faster :thumbsup:

TC said:
So pleased that you still have your sense of humour, mine has gone with his lordship to the vets. I feel like you did yesterday  :(
Pleased that Spry is back to herself, and everything crossed that she doesn't open it up  :)

A very nervous Tracy who feels sick, but DIDN'T cry this time  :wacko:

I know where you are at Tracy :huggles: :huggles: Ollie will be fine, because he is strong and fit and it will be all done and over in no time :luck: :luck: :luck:

Let us know the minute he comes round ok :huggles: :huggles:

Lesley, you are so kind , thank you so much for your PM. Don't want to hijack Spry's thread, just wanted to say that I am really grateful for your support.

I'll let you know once my man comes round :thumbsup:

TC said:
Lesley, you are so kind , thank you so much for your PM. Don't want to hijack Spry's thread, just wanted to say that I am really grateful for your support.
I'll let you know once my man comes round  :thumbsup:

Your no hijacking anything Ollie is just as important and special as Spry and she doesn't mind sharing and when they finally meet up they will be able to compare their war wounds :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
just read about poor Spry :huggles: (looks nasty :( ) I'm glad she's doing ok now, and a big :huggles: to Ollie too.

Back