The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Spot The Difference

You can't have him cos I WANT HIM!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: He is a little stunner! o:) o:) You'll love having a boy. :huggles:

Email me his pedigree and stuff and we can get his page ready for the grand revealing on Monday when he's finally home, safe and sound! :thumbsup: Love the name Kane too. :D

oliverpliers said:
You can't have him cos I WANT HIM!!!! :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   He is a little stunner! o:)   o:) You'll love having a boy. :huggles:
Email me his pedigree and stuff and we can get his page ready for the grand revealing on Monday when he's finally home, safe and sound! :thumbsup: Love the name Kane too. :D

Haven't got any of that yet Hilary :lol: saw him yesterday, rang Paul yesterday, picking him up monday (w00t) I am nothing if not spontanious(sp) :b :lol:

Camera will be on fire Monday no doubt though so lots of pics for Kane's page :wub: :thumbsup:

wild whippies said:
Vicky said:
Rae said:
My OH said he would let me have another puppy if I could find some rude pictures of Girls Aloud...but there are none....and I have looked  (w00t)   :b   :clown:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:
PHOTOSHOP!!!! :- " :lol:

Or E-bay! :D

Girls aloud sexy pik

Wouldn't mind but they wear next to nothing anyway!

Thats got to worth a puppy :thumbsup:

he is one stunning puppy, my sister just told me that he is now her screen picture!!!

I've only just noticed this (w00t) he's stunning Lesley :wub:

I thought we were nuts getting 3 in such a short space of time :D but not only have you got 4 in a shorter time you've named him Kane so your obviously planning on an Abel :lol:

Cheers

Steve

noopy_101 said:
he is one stunning puppy, my sister just told me that he is now her screen picture!!!
Aww thats nice :wub: :wub:

Jones said:
I've only just noticed this  (w00t)   he's stunning Lesley  :wub:  

I thought we were nuts getting 3 in such a short space of time  :D but not only have you got 4 in a shorter time you've named him Kane so your obviously planning on an Abel  :lol:

Cheers

Steve

When I picked the name I never thought of that, OMG I don't think I should have called him that (w00t) is it fate :unsure: not until 2007 anyway :- "

You don't think your nuts now though do you Steve :huggles: :wub: :wub:

i want it to be monday already! it'll be ages before we get more pics of the cutie pie kane :wub:

crikey, the expressions are uncannily alike (w00t) yep, i can see why you couldnt be immune :p

Oh I've only just found this! :cheers: [SIZE=21pt]CONGRATULATIONS[/SIZE]

He really caught my eye and is a sweet looking little poppet. I bet you can't wait :huggles:

Joanna said:
He really caught my eye and is a sweet looking little poppet. I bet you can't wait :huggles:

See and there was me thinking Janimal would be the next to order a pup, but i change my guess to YOU!

Vicky said:
Joanna said:

See and there was me thinking Janimal would be the next to order a pup, but i change my guess to YOU!

Janis's OH needs more working on maybe us ladies should pay him a visit, tell him we will come round every week and have a girls night while his fave programmes are on until he gives in :- "

*Lesley* said:
Vicky said:
Joanna said:

Janis's OH needs more working on maybe us ladies should pay him a visit, tell him we will come round every week and have a girls night while his fave programmes are on until he gives in :- "

Stop it Stop it Stop it...... Behave yourselves - Im stopping at TWO. :lol: ( I think anyway ;) )

but I must admit was swayed just a bit by this face.. (who couldnt be) :wub: :wub: Lucky Lesley.

he is so sweet - adorable.

Lynperry_pup_black___white.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]LOL[/SIZE]

I think not Miss Harper....................Two is more than I ever wanted, and it was only to shut you lot up I got a second................

However, that little boy IS very cute and will be very comfortable in Lesley's house!

Joanna said:
[SIZE=21pt]LOL[/SIZE]
I think not Miss Harper....................Two is more than I ever wanted, and it was only to shut you lot up I got a second................

However, that little boy IS very cute and will be very comfortable in Lesley's house!

I'll give it 6 months! :lol:

Janimal said:
*Lesley* said:
Vicky said:
Joanna said:

Stop it Stop it Stop it...... Behave yourselves - Im stopping at TWO. :lol: ( I think anyway ;) )

but I must admit was swayed just a bit by this face.. (who couldnt be) :wub: :wub: Lucky Lesley.

he is so sweet - adorable.

Yeah yeah thats what I said too :lol:

What :wub: :wub: :wub: puppy - can't wait to see more pics of him!!!

Kane looks a very sweet little lad, looking forward to seeing him on your website Lesley.

Have a good journey on Monday!

Gill

[SIZE=14pt]congratulations[/SIZE] :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Lesley he is adooooooooorable. :wub: :wub: I can see that he will be spoilt rotten by the Calenna girls :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back