The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Sporting Whippet Club Ni

dukie

Registered
Reaction score
The Sporting Whippet Club NI will host the first of their showing and race days on Sunday 9th May Details as follows:

Venue: Dunsilly Kennels, Antrim.

Gate opens 12 Midday

Signing in for racing 12.00 - 12.30 No entries will be taken after this time.

Grading starts at 12.45

Show will start at approx 1.30

Racing will commence immediately after showing.

The Sporting Whippet Club NI will host the first of their showing and race days on Sunday 9th May Details as follows:

Gate opens 12 Midday

Grading starts at 12.45

This should read "second showing and race day"

Really looking forward to this day Had a great turn out at the last one :thumbsup:

Looking forward to seeing you all at Dunsilly on Sunday. Agree with Eddie, last show was a great turn out and a great family day out.

The Sporting Whippet Club NI will host the second of their showing and race days on Sunday 9th May Details as follows:

Gate opens 12 Midday

Grading starts at 12.45

I just wanted to remind all members to bring some prizes for the raffle ;) , anyone else who wishes to donate - all prizes will be gratefully received :thumbsup:

Looking ofrward to seeing you all there with your lovely whippets on Sunday....hope the weather is as good as the last day! :D

unfortunately I have to be somewhere else.

I'm sure you'll have a good day, though unlikely the weather will be as brilliant as last time.

maybe you can rig up a whiteboard or blackboard to write up the dogs for each race, to make it easier for people waiting with their dogs (I hope you understand what I mean!)

The Sporting Whippet Club NI will host the second of their showing and race days on Sunday 9th May Details as follows:

Gate opens 12 Midday

Grading starts at 12.45

I just wanted to remind all members to bring some prizes for the raffle ;) , anyone else who wishes to donate - all prizes will be gratefully received :thumbsup:

Looking ofrward to seeing you all there with your lovely whippets on Sunday....hope the weather is as good as the last day! :D
No problem Tracy

Back