The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Sporting Championships 10thsept

kim & Tilly

Registered
Reaction score
I have tied to find the club that runs this so i can see how far away it is, can someone please let me have an address please :thumbsup:

Kim and Tilly said:
I have tied to find the club that runs this so i can see how far away it is, can someone please let me have an address please :thumbsup:

i think it is at worcester, thats where the last few have been anyway.

oh great i will have to book in for that one...... :thumbsup:

For those of us that do not get the WN anymore, could you please post details or a link to an entry form that we could download???

Cheers

Darcia

Well I have just looked all through the AUG WN and I can't see the ad Steve?

Is it the I.R.G. Medals event at Old hall Wrc???

10th Sept

theres no contact or email or web site?? :wacko:

No thats a non-ped event Kim. The ad isn't in there for some reason. Don't worry though I'm sure Steve will post details here later.

Kim and Tilly said:
ok  i have pm'ed him any how....

Not sure why the advert hasnt appeared in Whippet News - trying to get hold of them.

As the ads not in, if we were to run the open it wouldnt count for points which I think will effect the entry.

I have 2 options - to cancel, which I dont want to do as prizes etc all sorted, the 2nd option is to re-schedule. A possible date is 15th October, subject to the ground at Worcester being available and being able to get an advert in Septembers WN.

Will try and sort out over the next couple of days - will post details once sorted

Steve Bryant said:
Kim and Tilly said:
ok  i have pm'ed him any how....
Not sure why the advert hasnt appeared in Whippet News - trying to get hold of them.

As the ads not in, if we were to run the open it wouldnt count for points which I think will effect the entry.

I have 2 options - to cancel, which I dont want to do as prizes etc all sorted, the 2nd option is to re-schedule. A possible date is 15th October, subject to the ground at Worcester being available and being able to get an advert in Septembers WN.

Will try and sort out over the next couple of days - will post details once sorted

Paul and Chris are away for the Scottish Derby so i expect they're not contactable.

Back