The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Southern Counties

Just back from Morrocco! Welldone to everyone who got a place today, but especially gorgeous LILY and MARBLE, big kisses from your brother xxxxx :huggles:

Well done everyone especiall Juley with Lily and Marble, and Karen and Polly, and Helen and Harry, and all other K9ers who did well. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

We were at a wedding in Brighton, but did think of you all! :thumbsup:

well done everyone placed :cheers:

i would have like to have gone but the babies were too young by just one day :( next time :D

~JO~ said:
Just catching up with the results  :cheers:   Well done to all that were placed - especially all the K9'ers and also to Sue Cronin with Jazz (Tatzuma Special Edition) on what must be at least his 10th ResCC  :D   :cheers:

I think it may have even been his 14th :- "

dolly said:
~JO~ said:
Just catching up with the results  :cheers:   Well done to all that were placed - especially all the K9'ers and also to Sue Cronin with Jazz (Tatzuma Special Edition) on what must be at least his 10th ResCC  :D   :cheers:

(w00t) I knew it was quite a lot! And he has 2 tickets I think - I really hope he gets his 3rd, it must be pretty frustrating to have FOURTEEN reserves!!

sunny said:
Well done to everyone who did well today!! :thumbsup:
Thankyou to my daughter Shanie :wub:   for handling "Honey" :wub:   (Collooney Go Girl Go For Lanakeshena) and qualifying her today!! :thumbsup:

cool2.gif
Yay!! Well done Shanie & Honey!!
cool2.gif
cool2.gif

And well done to everybody else!! :cheers:

Well done to everyone who did well :thumbsup:

I was so pleased to get out for the day, even if I did have to watch from the comfort of my wheelchair! :oops:

The consultant now says I will be in plaster for minimum of 8 weeks :( and unable to drive for at least 3 months! That's only just about the WHOLE show season! :rant:

I didn't get burnt as my carer (Jan) had set me up by the ring with my parasol, but she got burnt to a crisp! :oops:

Anyway, I had a lovely day, thought there was a real garden party atmosphere (the weather certainly helped :thumbsup: ) and it was nice to see everyone.

Liz and the Monellis

dolly said:
~JO~ said:

I'm sure Sue said it was [SIZE=21pt]15[/SIZE].

~JO~ said:
dolly said:
~JO~ said:

(w00t) I knew it was quite a lot! And he has 2 tickets I think - I really hope he gets his 3rd, it must be pretty frustrating to have FOURTEEN reserves!!

only 1 cc i think jo, under jack bispam

Yep got it! Thought he had one under Mike Caple for some reason - but it was a RCC :blink:

Some lovely wins and placements for some lovely dogs - Congrats All! :D

Pamela, kindly took some lovely photos of the girls in the ring, here's Ellie winning Junior bitch

Southern_Counties_Ch_Show_Ellie_1.jpg

Southern_Counties_Ch_Show_Ellie_2.jpg

And Holly winning 2nd in MPB. Thanks Pamela :)

Southern_Counties_Ch_Show_Holly_1.jpg

Southern_Counties_Ch_Show_Holly_2.jpg

You are welcome Nik, and the girls looked lovely :wub: :wub:

CONGRATULATIONS :cheers:

[SIZE=14pt]ALSO WANT TO SAY BIG CONGRATS TO RACHEL ON QUALIFYING HONEY [/SIZE] :cheers:

And WELL DONE to everyone else who got a placing,there was some big classes,and also some very hot and tired dogs by the end of the day!!

Last edited by a moderator:
05whippet said:
You are welcome Nik, and the girls looked lovely :wub: :wub:

CONGRATULATIONS :cheers:

[SIZE=14pt]ALSO WANT TO SAY BIG CONGRATS TO RACHEL ON QUALIFYING HONEY [/SIZE] :cheers:

And WELL DONE to everyone else who got a placing,there was some big classes,and also some very hot and tired dogs by the end of the day!!

Aawww thanks :huggles:

Well done everyone especially Rachel :thumbsup:

Here are a few pics that we took. Junior Dog class.

Well done to Everyone :cheers: ... some good pictures too. :thumbsup:

It wont let me post anymore pics :( it says that the filespace is greater?? But yet it let me post the other one?................I dont understand :blink:

Anyway,the other should read YEARLING DOG CLASS not Junior Dog....sorry :oops:

I will try and post the other pics..........if it will let me!

05whippet said:
It wont let me post anymore pics  :(   it says that the filespace is greater?? But yet it let me post the other one?................I dont understand  :blink:
Anyway,the other should read YEARLING DOG CLASS not Junior Dog....sorry  :oops:

I will try and post the other pics..........if it will let me!

u might have to reduce the size :(

Back