The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

South Yorkshire

wilfred

Registered
Reaction score
VETERAN DOG (4)

1 Ousebank Royal Arrow of Sufeina (Mrs A Faber)

2 Drakesoak Band of Gold (Mrs P Harding)

3 Hubbestad Cosmopolitan (Mrs J Minns)

4 Oakbark Master Mindful at Silkdance (Ms C Price)

MINOR PUPPY DOG (17)

1 Celticmoon Fire Opal (Mrs Lawley)

2 Denimonde Weaving a Dream (Mrs D Ormond)

3 Demerlay Rocknroll (Mrs M Head)

4 Bruntsfield Paprika (Mrs E Third)

5 Dunaruna Apache Shadow (Mr M Burton)

PUPPY DOG (10, 1 absent)

1 Faracre Finale (Mrs K Thomas)

2 Elmanash Elixir (Mr and Mrs F Holland)

3 Chelridge Cornelius (Mrs W Spencer)

4 Ringmore Code of Conduct (Mrs D M Skelley)

5 Nysyst Frankie (Mr J Welsh)

JUNIOR DOG (8, 1 absent)

1 Tonmawr Midnight Lace at Turnstone (Mr & Mrs J Turnbull)

2 Mossbawnhill Cast No Shadow (Mrs C Martin)

3 Jayglo Just a Gem (Miss M E Crosse)

4 Bosmere Smoke Tree (Mrs D Simmons)

5 On the Nose ... ( Mrs P Harding)

YEARLING DOG (8, 2 absent)

1 Racing Stripes of Niisyf (Miss R Abbott)

2 Mossbawnhill Cast No Shadow (Mrs C Martin)

3 Gilnockie Attitude (Mr and Mrs Turner)

4 Ramillies Magic Moments for Clionys (Mrs G A Ellam)

5 King Orry (Mr and Mrs Taylor)

MAIDEN DOG (7, 1 absent)

1 Denimonde Weaving a Dream (Mrs D Ormond)

2 Demerlay Rocknroll (Mrs M Head)

3 Sufeina Sea Biscuit (Mrs A Faber)

4 Ringmore Code of Conduct (Mrs D M Skelley)

5 Bruntsfield Pappadil (Mrs E Third)

GRADUATE DOG (8, 1 absent)

1 Jasarat Galaxy Gold (Home & Fisher-Home)

2 Crosscop Stormy Weather (Mrs L Morris & D Bratton)

3 Stormburst Sparkling Water at Citycroft (Mr & Mrs Keenan & Mr & Mrs Bennett)

4 Dumbriton Soul Mate of Myohso (Miss J Hollingberry)

5 On the Nose ... (Mrs P Harding)

POSTGRADUATE DOG (18, 1 absent)

1 Bruntsfield Beetle (Mrs E Third)

2 Jarmane Dusky Twilight Blue (Mrs J A Norman)

3 Faracre Fandango to Arlane (Mrs M Hall)

4 Demerlay Love Me Do at Gwendariff (Mr A Ritchie)

5 Suchini Singspiel JW (Mrs M van Raalte)

MID-LIMIT DOG (11)

1 Courthill Clockwork Orange at Savuka (Warner, & Hetherington)

2 Kissmet Kid (Mr R Ball)

3 Suchini Singspiel JW (Mrs M van Raalte)

4 Inglemarch Infantryman Ken (Mrs B Worthington)

5 Shuleah Singing in the Rain at Whisterfield (Miss A M Bayley)

... and that's as far as I got, at that point we had to pack up for the (just under) 2 hour-drive home as my husband had to get back home for other commitments later this afternoon!!

Well done to all K9-ers placed, I was pleased with my placing, and it was lovely to meet other K9-ers ... and thanks to Dolly who showed me the lovely collard with the star cut-outs.

Hopefully someone else will have more results, later on? And the above are correct as far as I am aware (I was very careful when marking up my catalogue, or I tried to be! If I've made any mistakes - altho I don't think I have - then, sorry about that, and hopefully someone will put me right).

Gill

Thanx :thumbsup:

Well done so far all those K9er's who got placed,especially Chris with Finn (Mossbawnhill Cast No Shadow) and Debs :cheers: :cheers:

(w00t) [SIZE=21pt]WOW ! [/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt]Well done Teena ![/SIZE] :thumbsup:

Well done Rebecca & Owen keep up the good work,nice to meet you Dawn it was not my dogs day today but a very well organised show & well done to the South Yorkshire for putting on a good show :cheers:

:cheers: BIG WELL DONE TEENA FIRST TIME OUT FOR WOODY :cheers:

1st place M.P.D.

Hope you all had a good day :thumbsup:

Congrat's to you all.

Pennymeadow Whippets said:
Well done Rebecca & Owen keep up the good work,nice to meet you Dawn it was not my dogs  day today but a very well organised show & well done to the South Yorkshire for putting on a good show :cheers:
Nice meeting you at long last Jeff :D

Glad you enjoyed the show :thumbsup:

Congrats to Becky and Owen - another win!!! Well done to all the other k9ers who did well. :cheers: :cheers:

Anymore results??????

I forgot to say earlier, I did enjoy the show, met Dawn and Dolly, and the food was lovely too, thanks! Plus it's a nice easy show to get to, for us (coming over from the east coast, Yorkshire).

Any more results yet please?

another cracking show, well done everyone who did well, :cheers:

was pleased with all my lot today,especialy devil owen winning yearling, :)

Frankie was a fidgit but it was the first time away from his dad so thought he did well in puppy dog, boy has the lad grown since i last saw him :blink: and although macey didn't get anywhere today she was ever such a good girl and behaved well for a scaredy little baby :wub:

well done all who got placed :thumbsup:

but where are the bitch results pleaaseeee :D

I really enjoyed the show today although it was a long day!

After a bit of a break from the show ring i was pleased with Frankie's 3rd. (Although from the results above it looks like he is still owned by Juley - don't tell her that, she'll ask for him back!) :lol:

A great big well done to Frankie's sis, Juleys[SIZE=14pt] LILY[/SIZE] for winning Graduate bitch. She looked absolutely lovely :wub:

It was a good day for K9ers all round. Well done to Debs and Poppy on gaining her Stud book number (2nd limit). :cheers:

Teena (Lawleymoon) is having internet problems at the moment so she can't log on. She was thrilled with Woody's win in MPD.

well done everyone :cheers: especially Teena and Woody! really pleased for you Teena - thats great! espesh as Woodys first show :huggles: :thumbsup: Sadley i couldnt make this show myself :( do we have any pics BTW? :- "

Last edited by a moderator:
jok said:
After a bit of a break from the show ring i was pleased with Frankie's 3rd.  (Although from the results above it looks like he is still owned by Juley - don't tell her that, she'll ask for him back!) :lol: A great big well done to Frankie's sis, Juleys[SIZE=14pt] LILY[/SIZE] for winning Graduate bitch.  She looked absolutely lovely :wub:

It was a good day for K9ers all round.  Well done to Debs and Poppy on gaining her Stud book number (2nd limit).  :cheers:

Teena (Lawleymoon) is having internet problems at the moment so she can't log on.  She was thrilled with Woody's win in MPD.

Gimme Frankie back.............now!! LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: I came home with your Vet bed and am going to hold it HOSTAGE!!!

Pic of Lily in the challenge. I was very proud of my girl today. Wonderful show, lovely venue, great atmosphere. Well done to everyone who did well.

Juley said:
jok said:
After a bit of a break from the show ring i was pleased with Frankie's 3rd.  (Although from the results above it looks like he is still owned by Juley - don't tell her that, she'll ask for him back!) :lol: A great big well done to Frankie's sis, Juleys[SIZE=14pt] LILY[/SIZE] for winning Graduate bitch.  She looked absolutely lovely :wub:

It was a good day for K9ers all round.  Well done to Debs and Poppy on gaining her Stud book number (2nd limit).   :cheers:

Teena (Lawleymoon) is having internet problems at the moment so she can't log on.  She was thrilled with Woody's win in MPD.

Gimme Frankie back.............now!! LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: I came home with your Vet bed and am going to hold it HOSTAGE!!!

Pic of Lily in the challenge. I was very proud of my girl today. Wonderful show, lovely venue, great atmosphere. Well done to everyone who did well.

well done :thumbsup: she is a beautifull girl :wub:

:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]Well done Julie and the lovely Lily [/SIZE] :cheers:

I GIVE UP!!! I have spent the better part of the day signing on to this site to find out how South Yorkshire went and finally concluded everyone attending either prolonged the excellent lunch into a dinnertime feast as well, or has been stuck in a mammoth traffic jam on the M1 heading home be it north or south, and were thus unable to provide full results, or the referee has been called in and is still trying to decide who is BOB and who is not. I still haven't got a clue. Surely there are results? It is now 10.26 p.m. your time, I have scrolled up and down and sideways through this thread trying to figure out who was placed, dog and bitch, and still haven't got a clue as to final placements.

Puleese! Can someone please tell this now exhausted, poor curious person on the wrong side of the Atlantic who could not attend the shows were what the placements were in the other dog classes other than the handful that were reported, and add to that all the bitch classes and who won the CC dog and bitch and who won BOB. Please???

Lanny Morry

Back