The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

South West Whippet Fun Day

devonmaid said:
ive always fancied comming to this ,but im not sure what to do with the terriers lol while im there

Can't you bring them too? It would be nice to see you there :D , especially as we can't make it to Wrangaton :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't see why not :blink:

Give Ann a ring and ask ......... her number is on the first post on this topic :thumbsup:

Be nice to meet you Emma :huggles: and your mum and dad again :huggles:

jinnyfizz said:
Looking forward to meeting you too, Emma ...... and your mum and dad :huggles:   :thumbsup:
i really wish i could go and meet you emma as well oh and your mum :- "

already meet the two oldies :- " :sweating:

For those with satnav, the postcode is TQ13 OAD :thumbsup:

It's as it says, Whippet Fun Day. The odd honorary whippet may sneak in but not loads as it is supposed to be for whippets only if you know what I mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Painted Lady said:
shame you cant make it dawn....cant believe you are gonna miss out on the homemade cakes...
Homer_Jazz_Simpson.jpg

Did'nt get a chance to have any,as you got there first :lol: :lol:

xxwhippetloverxx said:
I shall be there with mum (whippets4eva) and I really can't wait!  :)  
It'll be hard without my precious Jesse :( but will be so lovely to be surrounded by Whippets again.  :wub:

Look forward to meeting you all!

xXx

Oh Emma - I'm going to miss out on meeting you with white teeth (w00t)

For those of you who think we're mad - Emma had some teeth blacked out when she was in Les Miserables a couple of weeks ago :lol:

June Jonigk said:
xxwhippetloverxx said:
It'll be hard without my precious Jesse :( but will be so lovely to be surrounded by Whippets again.  :wub:

xXx

For those of you who think we're mad - Emma had some teeth blacked out when she was in Les Miserables a couple of weeks ago :lol:

sorry june i had to re read that i thought you meant you had new teeth :- " :sweating:

trac said:
June Jonigk said:
xxwhippetloverxx said:

xXx

sorry june i had to re read that i thought you meant you had new teeth :- " :sweating:

Nowt wrong with me old ones Trac

setting off for half 8 this morning!!! see ya all there!!! :thumbsup:

have a good day everyone,look forward to loads of pics :thumbsup:

We're on our way soon - just kitting out the car in readiness for the seas of puke :x :x from Jinny and Sox :(

The twins and Irie travel well :thumbsup:

................. now where did I put my camera :blink: :teehee:

Painted Lady said:
setting off for half 8 this morning!!! see ya all there!!! :thumbsup:
have a great day sarah look after the oldies for me :- " especially big sis :huggles:

Back