jinnyfizz

Coataholic
Registered
Reaction score
The South West Whippet Club Fun Day

31st August, 2008,

at Ugbrook House, Chudleigh, Devon.

Just south of Exeter.

A fun day out for all whippet owners, KC reg or not.

Fun Dog Show, Mini Agility, Lure Coursing by the BSFA

£6.00 per car, all events free.

Ample parking, superb refreshments.

Contact Anne Vickerstaff, secretary, email a.vickerstaff041@btinternet.com

Gate opens at 9.30am, events start 10.00am.

All welcome.

Pat (bluenoise) and I are going to this, and so is Sonia (whippets4eva) :cheers:

Anyone else coming? :thumbsup:

[SIZE=14pt] :) So looking forward to meeting you Jane, :huggles: and seeing the lovely Pat[/SIZE]

again. :huggles:

Don't forget to bring Irie with you Jane :wub: :- " :- "

Would of loved to come down but i'm affraid its too far for us as we live in Bolton but bet its a cracking day out!! :(

I'll be there as I'm on the committee, so may not have any of the gang with me - but please come and say hello, I'll be wearing the SWWC yellow poloshirt! :D

bit far for us...........but make sure you get loads of photo's :thumbsup:

(still waiting for pat to show her face :- " )

Sadly I will not be there, this will be the first one I have missed. A very nasty reaction to some pain killers have made me ill.(lost half a stone since sunday)

So sorry no secretary in attendance, I do hope you all have a great day, will be thinking of you all having FUN.

have a lovely time just wish it wasnt to far i would have gone :(

we are really looking forward to it as we only live in plymouth .cant wait to see all the other whippets as we dont see many around here much. :)

Having to miss this year event as i,m helping out at a dog show.Have a nice day :thumbsup: Theres a few others that won't be able to make it too,as its fallen on the same day as other events,never mind.

shame you cant make it dawn....cant believe you are gonna miss out on the homemade cakes...

Homer_Jazz_Simpson.jpg

too far for us too :(

sounds like a great day :thumbsup: hope you all have a fantastic time and get those cameras clicking :thumbsup: :p

We have got to spend as much time on the house as we can as our dead line to move in is close approaching but we are going to make sure we try to come up next year with the boys :thumbsup: and other family members that we may have by then :- "

Have a great day and don't forget your camera!!!!!! :lol:

I'm working on Alan at the moment. I want to come but after the last 2 weeks (racing at Cornwall) he's not over joyed at the prospect of another trip to the bottom of the M5.

Bullet and i would of loved to come to this but cant persuade my OH to bring me cause :oops: football is on again :rant:

Penny would have loved this, it sounds like a great day out, I think its just a little bit too far for us :lol:

I shall be there with mum (whippets4eva) and I really can't wait! :)

It'll be hard without my precious Jesse :( but will be so lovely to be surrounded by Whippets again. :wub:

Look forward to meeting you all!

xXx

Looking forward to meeting you too, Emma ...... and your mum and dad :huggles: :thumbsup:

ive always fancied comming to this ,but im not sure what to do with the terriers lol while im there

Back