Reaction score
Biennial_009_1.jpgResults as follows, courtesy of Jo :thumbsup:

A huge entry of 97, judge Jan Pain

PD (9)

1. Doddridge Delft (BPIB)

2. Kellyvale Daydreamer

3. Tonmawr Burns Night Special

JD (11)

1. Palmik Midnight Mission (Congrats on his JW obtained today!!!)

2. Doddridge Delft

3. Dark n Dashing at Ashkyem

PGD (13)

1. Meandi Dare to Dream

2. Palmik Midnight Mission

3. Spyanfly Schwarzenegger

LD (4)

1. Penrodak Angels promise

2. Solo Knight at Turnstone

3. Copsebury Dreamboat

OD (10)

1. Scarletfair One Knight - Harry (BD, BOB)

2. Jencosky Silver Dollar of Castellcoch

3. Turnstone Always on my Mind at Ashkyem

PB (6)

1. Doddridge Susie Cooper

2. Darquell Hannah Nutherwon

3. Buebezi Friandies of Arckum

JB (11)

1. Doddridge Susie Cooper

2. Palmik Midnight Mischief

3. Northwells Gypsy Queen

PGB (15)

1. Siouxline Emma Peel

2. Palmik Midnight Mischief

3. Copsebury Twist n Move

LB (5)

1. Siouxline Jessica Fletcher

2. Freehamlet Silver Moon

3. Molvine Sophia

OB (11)

1. Nevedith Foxtrot Flair at Tonmawr (BB, RBOB)

2. Palmik Princess

3. Jetandra Jacks Joy at Tormor

Well done :thumbsup: to all placed, the BPIB took BPIS.

I will also post a piccie taken in a hurry :oops: of BOB, RBOB (& BOS), BPIB and BPB (his sis). :thumbsup:

Thanks for those!

Nice to see handsome Harry too :wub:

Well done everyone :cheers:

[SIZE=14pt]Nice to see such a good entry at an Open show (non breed too )[/SIZE]

Congratulations to all the winners - haven't seen Paul Jones about much this year :D

[SIZE=14pt]Wow, huge entry - well done all, especially handsome Harrry :cheers: [/SIZE]

:cheers: [SIZE=21pt]Well done to all who were placed in such a good entry & to Helen & Harry for BOB [/SIZE] :cheers:

Well Helen and Harry :cheers: and to Paul :cheers: Well done Brenda with the pups :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Good on ya :D :D

We got 2nd in limit with Peter and VHC with Beau,so was please considering we not showed since earlier in the year.Have a nice day out,could,nt stay to the end as we had to get back to the dogs :D :D

dawn said:
[SIZE=14pt]Nice to see such a good entry at an Open show (non breed too )[/SIZE] 

Congratulations to all the winners - haven't seen Paul Jones about much this year :D

The classes were so strong, any place was a good result. Paul & Joan also went BPIS next door at Bridgwater Open with their pup Tonmawr Burns Night Special :cheers: :D

Well done Mr Woo Woo on his BOB :wub: :D

Ooop forgot to say how I pleased I was with Louis for his win :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done to all who got placed :thumbsup:

:cheers: Special congratulations to Harry :cheers:

Yvonne xx

:huggles:

daledogs said:
Well Helen and Harry :cheers: and to Paul :cheers: Well done Brenda with the pups :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Good on ya :D :D

We got 2nd in limit with Peter and VHC with Beau,so was please considering we not showed since earlier in the year.Have a nice day out,could,nt stay to the end as we had to get back to the dogs :D :D

I've only just noticed these results, what a great entry, well done to all the winners!! :thumbsup:

:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]Special congratulations to you Dawn for your placings, Especially getting Vhc with young Beau (Rushden Beau Geste) on his fist time out......BRILLIANT[/SIZE] :cheers:

~JO~ said:
dawn said:

The classes were so strong, any place was a good result. Paul & Joan also went BPIS next door at Bridgwater Open with their pup Tonmawr Burns Night Special :cheers: :D

Well done Mr Woo Woo on his BOB :wub: :D

Ooop forgot to say how I pleased I was with Louis for his win :wub:

:thumbsup: Agree with you there Jo, the classes were strong (when I had a chance to watch once stewarding allowed :- " ) and also well filled in numbers.

Yes Paul had a good day but was in agony :x with his back so doing both shows & going back & forth about finished him by the end.

Very well done to all placed there. :thumbsup:

Congratulations to everyone who did well :cheers: especially Helen and Harry BOB

:cheers: CONGRATULATIONS TO KAREN AND PIERS FOR 1ST IN LIMIT, WHAT A CLEVER BOY YOU ARE :cheers:

HUGS AND KISSES

JENNY AND HOUNDS

which four whippets are shown in the photo?

Macha said:
which four whippets are shown in the photo?
from left to right.............

Dollys 'Harry' (won OD, BD & BOB), Fleur (Pauls Nevedith bitch won OB, BB & RBOB), Doddridge Delft (won PD, BP & BPIS) and Doddridge Susie Cooper (won puppy bitch). :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to Annie for posting the pics, it was a huge entry !!!! Amazed the boy got best of breed !!! :) :huggles:

dolly said:
Thanks to Annie for posting the pics, it was a huge entry !!!!  Amazed the boy got best of breed !!!  :)   :huggles:

Didn't go but from what I hear, Harry is looking fab and so he deserved it!!!

Back